This is the Kyosho Inferno GT2 VE Race Spec On-Road Car with a Ferrari 458 Intalia Spec Body.
- Equipped with a Vortex R8 splash proof 4S LiPo speed control and Vortex 8 4 pole, 2000kv brushless motor for a perfect balance of top speed and acceleration
- FHSS 2.4GHz RC system with dual rate function, built-in antenna and an ergonomic design for comfortable switch positioning and a large, high visibility LCD display. Equipped with a high torque metal gear KS-200 servo for the best performance right out of the box
- Long wheelbase chassis
- Full ball bearings throughout the entire chassis for maximum efficiency
- Precision machine-cut metal spur and pinion gears deliver superior reliability, strength and performance
- Equipped with front and rear composite chassis stiffeners that give you just the right amount of flex for that superior handling
- Fully licensed scale body
- Composite torque rods on front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling
- Main chassis, upper and front upper chassis plates and the engine head are anodized in black for added strength and surface hardness giving all your components a longer lifespan
- Shaft drive system
One of the key elements of the Kyosho GT2 is its long wheelbase chassis; it's stretched for performance, as well as appearance. The longer wheelbase adds stability at high speed, and still turns aggressively when needed.
The drive gears and differentials (except the two-speed transmission) are contained with the bulkheads, which protects the drive train from debris. It's a more durable and advanced drive system than the typical belt drive, which requires less maintenance and gives you superior performance.
The GT2’s suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, allowing for quick adjustments to the steering toe and camber angles. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot - there's no need to detach or move anything to make an adjustment
Stronger standard springs and heavier damping keep the Kyosho GT2 rolling flat and fast through the corners. All the aluminum parts are anodized to match the rest of the parts on the chassis
The included Syncro radio is energy efficient and uses only four AA-size alkaline batteries. From fun-running to the intensity of serious racing, the new generation Syncro 2.4GHz will deliver a greater appreciation of your RC vehicle’s performance.
The Inferno GT2 Race Spec comes almost completely factory assembled. Trained Kyosho technicians build the car from the ground up, so it's practically ready to go out of the box - even the body is painted, expertly detailed and the decals are installed exactly as you see it on box. All you need is to add fuel and the alkaline batteries needed to power the transmitter, receiver and glow igniter and you're ready to go.
Completed pre-painted body
Team Orion R8 ESC 4S LiPo
Team Orion Vortex 8 4pole 2000kv Motor
PERFEX Syncro 2.4GHz Radio
4 AA-size batteries for R/C system
2S - 4S LiPo Battery (Deans Plug)
LiPo Compatible Charger