This is the Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI3 Spec A 1/8th Off-Road Buggy.Features:
- Strengthened front shock tower features a thicker construction giving you the ability to handle what ever your local track can dish out. Similar to what was used during the IFMAR 2011 Worlds.
- New servo tray allowing for precise, effective and linear linkage movement.
- New Threaded Big Bore Shocks - Dial adjustable big bore shocks allow precision adjustment of front-rear and left-right suspension. (Front: Small / Rear: Medium)
- New Tapered Shock Pistons - Shock pistons with tapered holes deliver optimal oil flow resistance and piston speed for superior damping effectiveness.
- Redesigned Arms – Redesigned and reinforced for extra strength around the stabilizer mounting holes on the front lower suspension arms.
- New Suspension Bushings - New white suspension bushings are now included providing you high visibility of your setup.
- New Body Design - new low-height body design with less front-end resistance that generates aerodynamics for a competitive edge and stable posture through the air.
- Ultra Low C.O.G - Ultra low center of gravity, lightweight and optimal weight balance all combine to deliver the ultimate racing weapon.
- 7075"Grade Aluminum - Hard main chassis made from 7075"grade aluminum, hard shock stay, big bore shocks and aluminum knuckle arms realize great strength, durability and rigidity.
- Composite Torque Rods - Resin torque rods fitted on front and rear contributes to moderate flexibility and smooth running performance.
- Upright Servo - Servo is mounted upright for easy maintenance and is dropped 2mm to contribute to the lower center of gravity. The hard chrome finish to the metal parts is more resistant to damage and dirt than anodizing.
- New Fuel Tank - Newly designed fuel tank features finger hook for fast and reliable refueling and realizes stable fuel supply in even under severe posture changes.
- Equipped With Mud Guards - Mud guards on the rear arms prevent dirt entering the drive shafts and getting inside the wheels.
- Weight Balance - Engine position moved 15mm forwards and 5mm to the center compared to the MP777. Also the height has been lowered by 1mm for ideal weight balance.
- Increased Diff Case Capacity - Center differential realizes improved heat dissipating brake disc and increased case capacity for stable control through to the end of the race.
- 3 Differentials = Real Time 4WD - Features the Inferno's signature shaft-driven 3-differential full time 4WD chassis.
- Redesigned molded battery and receiver box, which is compatible with KO propo switch.
- The radio tray has also undergone change which now allows for easy servo maintenance and replacement.
- New Design MP9 Wheel - New design of the dish wheels is lightweight with optimal rigidity and supports sure traction and effective tire grip.
- Improved King Pin Design - Longer king pin and longer flanged collar improves reliability and prevents knuckle coming loose in the event of hard contact or a crash.
- Aluminum Wing & Radio Post - Machined aluminum wing stay posts and radio plate posts deliver improved reliability through increased strength and rigidity.
- New Aluminum Rear Hubs - New design of the aluminum rear hubs effectively realizes shorter suspension arms to deliver reactive movement for traction efficiency.
- New Air Filter - This high capacity air filter allows a long and consistent air feed to your engine.
- More Down Force - Bolted on large wing generates powerful down force. New ribbing at the back results in improved rigidity.
- Hard Anodized Components - The shock stay and main chassis are hard anodized for improved resistance against dirt and damage.
- Endless Adjustments - Roll center can be adjusted by changing the direction of the spacer inserted into the lower arm of the rear suspension. Also, the one-piece ball and washer ball-ends are an added maintenance feature
- Extremely Light Weight - The smaller differential units on front and rear with grooved cup joints, aluminum balls and the flexing shape of resin parts effectively lightens the weight while giving the chassis rigidity, more durability and strength.
- Wraparound Side Guards - Grooved face in side guard matches the thickness of velcro tape and prevents dirt getting inside the chassis. Complete wraparound side guards only found on Kyosho MP9.
- 3 types of servo horns included for various R/C systems (SANWA / KO / for JR, FUTABA and Hitech) Hex Screws - Kit includes all hex screws enough said!
- New Suspension Design - Newly developed suspension uses bushings for easy maintenance and rationalizes the setting order.
- Optimal Race Settings - Fine tune for the optimal race setting with adjustments to wheelbase, tread, roll center, caster angle, toe angle and camber change.
- New 3.5mm thick swing shafts, much stronger than the previous version.
The Kyosho MP9 has been rigorously tested and proven at a variety of international racing events; design upgrades have evolved multiple areas of the chassis platform to an entirely new level. Shock absorber design has changed from spacer setting adjustment to dial adjustment and incorporates the previously optional shock pistons with tapered holes that produce optimal piston speed and damping power over long running times. The chassis design focus is on efficient traction and has been realized through unique rear hubs and short suspension arms that produce effective traction with light suspension stroke.
Other features include a low-height body design with less front-end resistance that generates aerodynamics for stable posture and a competitive edge through the air. With the power of the most advanced racing performance firmly in your grasp, the innovative design of the new TKI 3 puts racing glory within reach.Includes:
One Kyosho TKI 3 Racing Chassis with a Clear Body, Wheel Set, Decal Sheet, and an Instruction ManualRequires:
2-channel, 2-servo R/C System for cars
Pipe & Header
Engine starting tools
Batteries for R/C system
Tires & Inserts
Length: 490mm (19.2in)
Width: 307mm (12.0in)
Height: 180mm (7.0in)
Wheelbase: 325mm (12.7in)
Ground Clearance: 28mm (0.8in)
Gear Ratio: 11.7:1