This is the 1/8 scale Kyosho Inferno MP9 Tki3 4WD Buggy Kit.
It's time to experience the Inferno’s legendary racing performance! With a total of 8 Off-Road World Championship Victories and more recently Neo 2012, Kyosho’s Inferno series has established an unrivalled record of success.
After being tested and proven at numerous international racing events, new design upgrades have evolved multiple areas of the chassis platform to a new level. The chassis design focus is on efficient traction and is realized through short suspension arms and unique rear hubs that produce effective traction with light suspension stroke.
The new shock absorber design has changed from spacer setting adjustment to dial adjustment and incorporates the previously optional shock pistons with tapered holes that produce optimal piston speed and damping power over long running times. Other new features include a low-height body design with less front-end resistance that generates aerodynamics for a competitive edge and stable posture through the air. With the power of the most advanced racing performance firmly in your grasp, the innovative design of the new Kyosho TKI 3 puts racing glory within reach.
TKI 3 Kit
2-channel, 2-servo R/C System for cars
Pipe & Header
Engine starting tools
Batteries for R/C system
Tires & Inserts
Length: 490mm (19.2in)
Width: 307mm (12.0in)
Height: 180mm (7.0in)
Wheelbase: 325mm (12.7in)
Ground Clearance: 28mm (0.8in)
Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
Weight: 7.27lb (116.4 oz)
- Steel Pinion Gear - The DBX VE 2.0 is equipped with a strong steel pinion gear for added security and durability.
- 1/8th Grip – Equipped with stylish and strong 5-spoke wheels and micro square pattern tires. Both of these items can be found in the bigger 1/8th scale Nitro Inferno Neo Race Spec buggies, giving you the best that Kyosho has to offer.
- R10 – Equipped with the New Team Orion Vortex R10 EVO ESC, that delivers a smoother power band and more punch compared to its predecessor. It comes with a pre-installed cooling fan to provide you with maximum performance each and every time.
- New Body – New cab forward (style) body comes pre-painted and ready for you're choice of decal sets. Each RTR set includes two sets of decals, giving you 100% control over your DBX VE 2.0.
- Big Bore Shocks - Equipped with large capacity oil shocks as standard. Soaks up bumps with ease and lands smoothly from large jumps. Features threaded shock bodies for chassis height adjustments.
- Multipoint Adjustments - Design features multi-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, track width, front and rear toe-in etc.
- Fully Digital Servo - Equipped with a digital servos for great response.
- Fully Interchangeable - Front / rear and left / right suspension arms, front / rear knuckles and front / rear shock stays are all interchangeable. Newly designed suspension with maintenance-friendly pillowball connect system.
- New Steering Layout - The DBX VE has a whole new steering layout which gives you greater response and much more steering angle than the DBX GP version .
- Aluminum Motor Mount - Equipped with an aluminum motor mount to secure the 540 Size Orion BL motor.
- EVO – New Team Orion Vortex 10 EVO brushless motor is pre-installed and fitted to an easy gear mesh motor mount for easy maintenance. The Vortex 10 EVO delivers jaw dropping power and acceleration.
- Syncro – A pre-installed stylish FHSS 2.4GHz radio system featuring dual rate functions, also features a 4 channel receiver providing you with a wide range of upgrade options.
- Gear Ratio – The differential gears have been changed to give you the full benefit of the 1/8th scale tires.
- Finished Body - Pre-cut body features sharp 6-color printed color scheme. Cab forward styled body combine with the aerodynamic curved surfaces of the large wing to generate high down-force.
- Shaft Drive - The drive shafts run through the center for chassis to give you better CG and optimum weight balance.
- Wide Stance - Long span suspension arms create a wide track width on the double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system for superior running stability.
- Compatible with DBX/DST - The DBX VE has 60% parts compatibility to its nitro version, so parts availability is not an issue.