Kyosho Mad Force Kruiser VE Monster Truck with 2.4GHz and Orion R8 ESC. The power of dynamic Monster Truck 3D action and performance is yours to enjoy with the Kyosho Mad Force Kruiser including VE Synchro KT-200!
The power of the Orion Vortex R8 will leave you speechless! The fun starts as soon as the pre-installed 2.4GHz R/C system is switched on. it's never been easier to enjoy hard charging monster truck action!
Drivers and spectators alike will be blown away by its explosive acceleration as soon as the throttle trigger is pulled on this intimidating monster truck. The Kyosho Kruiser VE’s acceleration is so powerful that skilled control of the front end will be needed to prevent back flips from a standing start.
Needless to say, wheelies are a breeze! You’ll believe trucks can fly, if you happen to have a jump ramp nearby. The energy source for this extraordinary power and performance comes from the Team Orion brushless motor system, which delivers powerful output like you’ve never experienced before.
And with a heavy-duty chassis and drive train to back it up, the Kyosho Mad Force Kruiser VE demonstrates superior durability time and again. The Readyset version features a pre-assembled chassis; simply arrange your own batteries for the chassis, transmitter, and a battery charger and you're ready to crunch in true monster truck power and style.
The Kyosho Mad Force Kruiser VE comes with a high performance 2.4GHz “Syncro KT-200” R/C system included; free control and setting adjustments are provided without the worry of frequency bands. The failsafe function will apply full brakes if the radio signal is lost for added peace of mind.
Includes: Pre Assembled Chassis, Pre Paintd Body, Installed with Team Orion VORTEX 2000Kv brushless motor, Installed with R8 ESC for Team Orion VORTEX brushless motor and a Cross Wrench
AA-sized alkaline batteries x 8 for transmitter
Batteries for chassis (recommended All Peak Li-Po Power Series (2cell), Powerflo Lipo Series (2cell) or Power Plant NiMh Series (7cell Max))
Proper charger for proper type of battery
Note: A Super (Deans) plug is required. The default setting of the ESC is set for Li-Po battery mode. When using with NiMh battery packs, the setting will need to be changed to NiMh mode using the digital setup box (Peak Lipos / Sold separately).
Tread (F/R): 258/261mm
Tire (F/R): 116 x 116mm
Motor: Team Orion (2000Kv) Brushless System
Battery: 7.4V Lipo 1-2 (7.4V-14.8V - recommended: Team Orion 2S-1P Lipo series)
Battery Note: Use only with Super (Deans) plug. ESC will automatically detect battery type but for LiPo batteries, always set the CELL QTY on the ESC in setting mode.
- Solid Axles - Solid axles are equipped with front and rear differentials that feature machine cut steel spiral bevel gears
- Longer Chassis - 30mm longer wheelbase compared to the original Mad Force and a lowered suspension improves straight line and high speed cornering stability
- Improved Arm Position - Optimal position of suspension arms at 1G delivers improved maneuverability while retaining plenty of suspension stroke. Addition of rib reinforcements increases suspension arm rigidity.
- Big Bore Oil Shocks - Heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without complaint and provides excellent damping power.
- Team Orion Vortex 8 - The Vortex 8 brushless motor and ESC combo is what powers the Inferno VE. The Team Orion Vortex R8 ESC is equipped with a cooling fan system, heat protection safe circuit, and auto cut off switch.
- Hot-Rod Kruiser Body - New hot-rod truck body design comes pre-painted so you can enjoy the action in true truck style without delay.
- Chain Drive - Shaft and chain 4WD mechanism for a highly efficient power transfer.
- Heavy Duty Chassis - Includes heavy duty black anodized chassis side plates that are 30mm longer than the standard Mad Force.
- New Knuckle Design - New knuckle design increases control angles. This will give you a smaller turning radius; you can run circles around the competition.
- 19mm or 14mm - Features 19mm hex hubs. Simply remove the top 19mm hex to reveal a 14mm hex hub that can also be used.
- Steel Diff Gears - Ultra-strong steel diff gears are used in both front and rear diff to handle all of the power being generated by the Vortex Motor.
- 20 Ball Bearings - Total of 20 ball bearings used throughout the drive train for a super efficient power transfer.
- Interchangeable - Front and rear interchangeable suspension arms for efficient maintenance and parts utilization.
- Syncro 2.4GHz - A stylish FHSS 2.4GHz RC system featuring dual rate function and a 4 channel receiver
- Vortex BL - The Vortex 2000kv brushless motor delivers powerful driving power from low to high RPM.
- Ideal Chassis Balance - Specified for 14.4V or 14.8V power from twin NiMH or LiPo batteries. A parallel battery layout is recommended for ideal control stability.
- High Torque Metal Gear - Equipped with a high torque metal gear KS-200 servo for the best performance right out of the box.