This is the Losi 8IGHT 2.0 1/8 scale 4WD Nitro Buggy RTR. Designed with the entry-level racer in mind, the Losi 8IGHT 2.0 RTR comes completely assembled and ready-to-run with the wheels, tires, chassis, and electronics already pre-installed.
- Spektrum DX3S 3-channel sport radio system with 2.4GHz DSM technology offers precise control plus the added benefit of integrated telemetry
- Extended-length chassis offers unmatched performance and stability that will be appreciated by novice and expert drivers alike
- Heavy-duty, silicone-filled differential cases in the front, rear and center increase the driveline durability
- Large, race-inspired, heavy-duty brake disks will consistently slow down the 8IGHT 2.0 RTR when needed, even after accelerating to full speed
- Prepainted, fully-decorated body boasts a custom look with its race-inspired scheme designed to match the color-anodized chassis
- Reinforced rear bearing insert system
- Tunable suspension geometry
- Losi 350 .21-size performance engine is specifically built for a 1/8-scale off-road buggy and provides an optimal amount of power
- Starter box for simple starting time after time
- High-capacity 1400mAh NiMH receiver battery is included to ensure longer running times and plenty of power
- Sure-Close fuel tank is designed for automatic, positive closure, and the pull-handle on the lid offers added convenience
- 4mm thick chassis, shock towers, wheel hexes and wheel nuts have been anodized blue for a stylish custom look
- Heavy-duty rear outer hinge pins
- Lightweight camber links
The Losi 8IGHT 2.0 makes it easier than ever for just about anyone to experience the excitement of driving a 1/8 scale buggies, or to get into 1/8 scale off-road competitive racing.
The included Losi 350 engine gives you an optimum amount of power; whether bashing in the backyard or dominating a race. This tough .21-size performance engine is legal for sanctioned racing worldwide and was built specifically for 1/8 scale off-road buggies. A tuned pipe is also included for outstanding performance from the first time the engine is fired up.
The Spektrum DX3S 3-channel sport radio system with 2.4GHz DSM technology lets Losi 8IGHT 2.0 drivers experience the next level in precise control, while offering the added benefit of integrated telemetry. The integrated telemetry gives you real-time information, such as speed in mph/rpm, head temperature, and voltage information. Additionally, exclusive Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology provides you with an interference-free signal, so you can run your Losi 8IGHT 2.0 anywhere, without any worry.
The Losi 8IGHT 2.0 Buggy features an extended-length chassis for unmatched stability and performance, which will be appreciated by experienced and novice drivers alike. Heavy-duty, silicone-filled differential cases in the center, front, and rear of the vehicle help increase the driveline’s durability. The 8IGHT 2.0 also features large, race-inspired, heavy-duty brake disks, which will consistently slow down the buggy when needed, even after accelerating to full speed. The included Sure-Close fuel tank gives you positive, automatic closure after every fill-up, and the pull-handle tank lid makes fill-ups on the go even quicker.
The Losi 8IGHT 2.0 RTR also offers racers and bashers great looks. The shock towers, 4mm thick chassis, wheel hexes and wheel nuts have been anodized blue for a stylish and custom look. The pre-painted and fully decaled body offers a race-inspired scheme that was designed to match the blue anodized chassis.
Two 7.2V batteries for the starter box
Approved charger(s) for receiver pack and starter box batteries
Losi recommends the following items:
Aluminum Glow Driver with NiCd Battery and Charger (LOSB5221)
Nitrotane Sport 20%, Quart (LOSF0120)
Turbo Fueler Fuel Bottle, 500cc (LOSB5201)
7.2V 3600mAh NiMH Battery Pack (LOSB9900)