This is the Losi Micro Trail Trekker 1/24 scale 4x4 RTR with a Silver Painted Body. Are you looking for a scale-looking truck that can handle any terrain? Then the Losi Micro 4x4 Trail Trekker is the vehicle for you.
The Micro 4x4 Trail Trekker features revised suspension geometry and a longer wheel base than its cousin the Micro Crawler, giving you greater maneuverability when tackling tough terrains. The Trail Trekker features an articulating suspension that can handle challenging obstacles like the LOSB1622 Micro Terrain Mountain. With a realistic scale body in either black or silver and Micro AT Tires, the 4x4 Trail Trekker looks as good as it performs. The Micro 4x4 comes completely ready-to-run with a 2.4 GHz DSM radio system, high-capacity battery pack, and charger included.
Note: This part number is a random pick of available paint schemes.
- Powerful micro motor with plenty of scale power
- 4-link suspension articulation
- 2-in-1 receiver/ESC combo unit
- TVP (twin vertical plate) chassis
- Chrome, scale off-road wheels
- Scale, all-terrain treaded tire
- 4.8V 220mAh NiMH battery and charger included
- Front and rear solid axles with worm gear drive
- Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Full-time 4WD with front and rear locked differentials
- Micro steering servo
- Realistic front and rear bumpers
Type: 4WD OffRoad Truck
Length: 6.89 in (175mm)
Width: 3.7 in (94mm)
Height: 4.9 in (124.5mm)
Wheelbase: 4.8 in (122mm)
Weight: 8.1 oz (229.63 g)
Radio: Pistol-style Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM Technology
Shock Type: Coil-over, friction dampers
Ball Bearings: Complete