This is the brand new MIP Aluminum Race Duty CVD Kit for the Traxxas Rustler VXL and Stampede VXL.Features:
- Fits Traxxas Traxxas Rustler VXL and Stampede VXL vehicles with no modification
- Laser marked with the MIP Logo and overall length
- Made from High quality American Alloy for great durability and strength
- Aluminum Bones reduce rotating weight for quicker acceleration and longer run times
- 100% Quality made in the USA
Traxxas has always been known as “The Fastest Name in Radio Control,” and MIP has just thrust that catch phrase closer to reality! In the past, MIP offered a range of axle designs, including heavy steel splined X-Duty’s for those that drive on the edge of insanity and steel shaft CVD’s for racers.
MIP’s brand new Aluminum Race Duty line of axles are a CVD design comprised of light weight hard-anodized aircraft grade 7075"aluminum bones, uniquely designed for less rotating mass, along with a strong steel X-Duty axle for strength and durability. MIP's fusion axle is strictly designed for two-cell Lipo batteries under both racing and bashing conditions! MIP's Aluminum Race Duty can insure that your Traxxas truck has the acceleration to pull away and stay ahead of your competition!
One MIP Aluminum Race Duty CVD Kit
- Traxxas Rustler
- Traxxas Stampede 1/10
- Traxxas Stampede 4x4 1/10
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
I bought these for my Rustler VXL and I noticed that the threaded end that mounts to the wheels is not long enough. I have STRC alloy bearing carriers & STRC 17mm hex adapters. They are 1/4 inch to short ! If anyone has any ideas or solutions to get these to work, I would certainly appreciate it. Thankyou !They are very nice, and beefy !