This is the MIP Front Aluminum Race Duty CVD Kit for the Traxxas Slash 4x4 and Rally 4x4.Features:
- Fits Traxxas Slash 4x4, Stampede 4x4, & Rally 4x4 vehicles with no modification!
- Laser marked with the MIP Logo and overall length!
- Made from High quality American Alloy for great durability and strength!
- Aluminum Bones reduce rotating weight for quicker acceleration and longer run times!
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
MIP’s all new aluminum race duty line of axles are a CVD design comprised of light weight hard-anodized aircraft grade 7075"aluminum bones for less rotating mass, along with a strong steel X-Duty axle for durability/strength.
MIP’s fusion axle was strictly designed for two-cell LiPo batteries under both racing and bashing conditions! These Aluminum Race Duty CVDs can insure that your Traxxas truck has the acceleration to pull away and stay ahead of your competition!
- Traxxas Rally 1/10
- Traxxas Slash 4X4 1/10
- Traxxas Stampede 4x4 1/10
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
I have RPM arms on the front which flex more than the stock arms. This causes the front CVDs to pop out when I hit big jumps. So I don't recommend these if your using other after market parts. The rear CVDs work great.
Nice parts. I like this design better then the upgraded Traxxas drive shafts.