Indigenous Arctic cultures relied upon their sealskin covered kayaks for hunting and traveling in cold, dangerous waters.This kit is a Skill Level 1, designed for persons with no prior building experience.Features:
- All wood model consists of Lite-Ply, Basswood, and Birch plywood construction.
- Laser cut frames and cockpit coaming
- Pre-shaped bow and stern blocks
- Photo-etched brass buckles
- Ribbon and elastic thread for hatch straps, bungies and felt for seat cushions.
One Midwest Chesapeake 17 Wooden Sea Kayak Static Model Kit
Rolled plan sheet
Length: 17" (430mm)
Beam: 2" (51mm)
Height: 1-3/16" (30mm)
Scale: 1"=1' (1:12)