Designed for the Midwest Fantail Launch II (#958) and suitable for other boats up to 26" in length.Features:
- Minimal assembly required - entire mainframe is pre-assembled and boiler comes pre-soldered. Takes less than an hour to assemble.
- Mainframe and cylinder are bronze
- Boiler made of silver-soldered brass & copper with mahogany lagging.
- Boiler includes pressure-relief valve
- Brass piston, connecting rod, and flywheel.
- Stainless steel driveshaft, crankpin, and springs.
- Runs on sterno - typically for 30 minutes
One Heritage Steam Engine with pre-assembled mainframe
STERNO fuel (not carried)
Oil to lubricate parts
Small screwdriver to do final assembly
Water for steam
Height: 7 1/2"