There was a time in the late 19th and early 20th centuries when "a PETERBORO" meant almost any wooden canoe in the traditional Canadian style, that is, one basically having the appearance of the woodland bark canoe of the North American Indian. Canoe is pictured with a smooth natural wood color and Brown to Dark Brown stipes that run the full length of the canoe.
- Midwest Micro-Cut Quality basswood, cherry and mahogany parts
- Cleanly pre-cut parts, including forms, strongback, stems, decks and ribs.
- Flexible basswood planking strips
- Fabric seats and brass stem band
- Full-sized rolled plan
- Illustrated Success Series step-by-step construction manual that assures success.
One deck cap set
Five cherry floor blanks
One mahogany planks
One plank set
One rib set
One rolled plans sheet
One 16-page instruction manual
Instant (thin CA) and slow setting (thick CA-) glues
Water-based White glue (Optional adhesive instead of Cyanoacrylates)
#910 Midwest Apprentice Boats Paint Kit
Sanding blocks and sandpaper
18" steel straight edge
Beam: 2-5/8" (67mm)
Height: 1-1/2" (38mm)