This is the 1/8 scale Mugen MBX7 Nitro Buggy. The goal of Mugen’s design team was to lower the center of gravity, increase traction, increase corner speed, and to lighten up the whole drive train. The end result is the all new Mugen MBX7 Nitro Buggy.Features:
- Lightweight spur gear
- Straight cut conical and ring gears
- Fully adjustable steering with new geometry, servo saver and Ackermann plate.
- 5mm A7075"aluminium front shock tower
- 5mm A7075"aluminium lower suspension mounts for optimised geometry
- Small composite moulded receiver box & low centre of gravity battery holder
- E0710 heavy duty aluminium clutch shoes
- High down force wing which is adjustable front to back
- 3mm A7075"hard anodized chassis
- Lightweight conical gears
- Specialized designed front upper and lower suspension arm, front hub carriers, rear suspension arms and hub carriers.
- 5mm hard anodised threaded shocks with 3.5mm shock shaft and rubber shock boots
- 4mm A7075"aluminium rear shock tower
- Specialized brake system with new brake cam front/rear brakes, brake linkage and brake disc
- Stylish mid-cab body
- Special designed fuel tank with an internal fuel clunk pick up
The rear suspension of the MBX7 was engineered and designed to give you more traction and a smoother action through jumps, bumps, and whatever else this buggy attacks with fully adjustable anti-squat and toe in bushings and shorter rear suspension arms. Its new shock springs and front shocks control the suspension on the front of the buggy while newly designed shock angles keep the rear suspension hooked up to the surface.
The drive train has been lightened up with the spur gear and front/rear conical gears being milled out to reduce its rotating weight. Conical and straight cut bevel gears make the overall drive much smoother with less drag. A specialized brake disc, brake cam, and linkage will stop the buggy from the high speeds it will be obtaining.
Mugen created a fuel tank with a special fuel intake clunk for maximum fuel pick up from a full tank to an empty tank, nice fuel line holders attached to the tank.
Wheel Base: 315-320mm adjustable
Gear Ratio: 11.98:1