The FunCopter is the perfect heli for the hobbyist making the transition from fixed wing flight to Heli’s or even as a step up for the pilot who has flown coaxial Heli’s. Based on the design of the popular Lite Machines™ Helicopters, the FunCopter is designed for pure fun with many unique features, such as a quiet direct drive system, rugged flexible rotor blades and an ultra durable EPP body.
Available as an almost ready to fly kit the FunCopter comes completely assembled and adjusted making for quick installation of the radio gear. To save even more time pick up the Receiver Ready (RR) version and just drop in your receiver and battery and you’re ready to go.
· Ideal for beginners or as a step up from coaxial Heli’s
· Ultra durable design and construction featuring patented crash-resistant rotor head, sprung landing gear and direct drive power system make the FunCopter Virtually indestructible
· Fixed pitch rotor requires no adjustments
· Full control using 4 Channel yaw, pitch-axis, roll and throttle functions
· Uses different blade holders for matching to different payloads and batteries
· Low Parts count makes the FunCopter Easy to Assemble and Repair
· Full-body fuselage made of EPP foam has a modern design and is easy to see in the air
· Quiet direct-drive power system
· Long flight times - up to fifteen minutes with 3000 mAh LiPo battery