This is the Multiplex Tucan Kit Aerobatic Low Wing Sport Flyer.
- Fuselage incorporates “M-Frame technology” for extreme strength
- Can be fitted with optional retract system
- Docile low-wing aircraft with aerobatic capabilities
- Clear canopy with highly detailed cockpit
- Range of optional well-matched power sets available
The Multiplex Tucan is a sleek low-wing model with a clear canopy, detailed cockpit, stylish decal sheet and strong undercarriage. The Tucan makes a great team flyer or trainer, and provides any amount of flying fun. This ELAPOR model offers an outstanding set of new and sophisticated detail features which set entirely new standards in its class.
Molded ELAPOR components for fuselage, wing and tail panels, cockpit and spinner. Tubular CFRP wing spars, laser-cut plywood fuselage parts, vacuum-molded canopy in clear tinted plastic, molded plastic components and pre-formed wire parts for fixed tricycle undercarriage, three air-wheels. All small plastic parts and linkage components required to assemble the model, 5 mm propeller driver, pre-cut decal sheet and comprehensive instructions.