This is the Novak Activ8 Brushless Racing Electronic Speed Control with X-Drive and Super Tuner Firmware.
This pure, sensor-based brushless racing ESC is designed for the rigors of electric 1/8th scale buggy/truggy, but can also be used in 4WD short course trucks. The Activ8 features Novak's X-Drive for ultimate driving performance, on-board programming for complete customization, and is built and supported by Novak Electronics in Irvine, California.
The Activ8 has no shortage of features and is ready for any power-hungry 2S to 4S application. If you need an ESC that is beastly enough for your maniac driving style and heavy throttle finger, the Activ8 is what you have been waiting for!
One Novak Activ8 Brushless Racing ESC with 12 Gauge Power Wires, Cooling Fan with Guard, Double-Sided Mounting Tape, Glitch Buster, and Instructions
- 2-4S LiPo compatible
- Adjustable settings include, Drag Brake, Dynamic Timing, RPM Set
- Five profiles that can be independently customized and saved for multiple set-ups and easy trackside changes
- High power 3 amp 6V switching BEC
- Super Tuner firmware for quick and easy on-board programming
- Sensor based
- Water resistant case
- Compatible with Novak's Ballistic 8, Ballistic 550, and all popular 2 and 4 pole sensored brushless motors
- Range, Drive Frequency, Brake Frequency, Minimum Drive, Minimum Brake and Deadband
- X-Drive provides smooth throttle response while maintaining a controlled and connected feel
- Large cooling fan and cross cut heat sink
- Designed for 1/8 scale buggy and truggy applications and may also be used in 4WD short course trucks
Motor Type: Sensored Brushless
Fwd/Brk/Rev: F / B / R
Input Cells: 2-4S LiPo
Size: 40 x 54 x 31 mm (1.57 x 2.6 x 1.22 in)
Weight (w/o wires): 3.17 oz. (89.8 g)
On-Resistance: 0.00040 ohms @ 25?C trans. temp.
BEC: 6.0 volts DC / 3.0 amps
Wire Size: 12G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire
Motor Limit: All popular 2-pole and 4-pole sensored brushless motors