This is the Novak Crusher Sensored Brushless 2S-4S ESC.
- Auto-detect LiPo Cutoff and ESC Thermal Overload Protection
- Novak’s Power Hill/Hold Brakes for extreme holding power in crawling applications
- Novak Super Tuner firmware for quick and easy onboard programming - external device not needed: Drive Tuning: RPM Boost Timing (2S), Drive Frequency, & Minimum Drive* Brake Tuning: Brake Frequency, Power Hill/Hold Brakes, and Minimum Brake
- Additional Tuning: Dead Band, Voltage Cutoff (Off/Lipo), Motor Rotation (*Extreme Sport Mode only)
- Extreme-duty, built-in 5A BEC to handle the demands of today's high powered servos
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed drivability
- Included cooling fan with plug-in connector and hardware
- On-board diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's temperature at any time
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- Gold-plated, direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- User-replaceable input and switch harnesses, and motor sensor harness
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All ESCs are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
- Rugged performance ESC for 2S, 3S and 4S rock crawling, rock racing, trail hauling, short course and non-racing “go-fast” setups
- Novak RPM Boost Timing -- Dynamic Timing Advance for increased RPM
- Auto-detect driving profile - crawling and extreme sport
- Novak X-Drive provides enhanced throttle response, ultra smooth power delivery, higher top speeds, and cooler operating temperatures
- The original, Novak-developed, One-Touch Set-Up for quick and easy transmitter set-up
- Sealed case with protective silicone gasket
- Compatible with 540 and 550-size sensored brushless motors
- Thermal overload protection circuitry to protect from overheating
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality and support, and a 120 day warranty (through the manufacturer)
Novak’s Crusher ESC was born out of the need to fill the gap of a single multi-functional speed control that could accommodate a multitude of applications -- rock racers, rock crawlers, short course, and even the heavy-duty RC applications that don’t have a category!
The Novak Crusher 2S, 3S, and 4S-rated, sensor-based brushless ESC fills that gap and provides amazing response, power, and speed at your fingertips. With its complete onboard programming and auto-detect LiPo sensing, the Crusher brings a new level of user-friendly operation and on-the-spot adjustability.
The Novak Crusher ESC is wired and ready to install. This ESC includes a full coverage heat sink, a replaceable receiver harness, cooling fan, and its sealed case design means the Crusher is ready to rock right out of the box!