This is the Novak GTB3 ESC and Vulcan Modified 7.5T Motor Combo.
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Novak X-Drive provides enhanced throttle response, ultra smooth power delivery, higher top speeds, and cooler operating temperatures
- Novak's One-Touch Set-Up for quick and easy transmitter set-up
- Highly water-resistant ESC case with protective silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- M12 SSR Mode to take advantage of the super high-speed frame rate of the Airtronics' M12 transmitter when used with an SSR receiver
- On-board diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's temperature at any time
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- Gold-plated direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- Pro modified racing motor featuring a high RPM stator hand wound with Novak's American Red Wire
- Rebuildable motor design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware
- Motor features removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- Affordable mod-racing system that pairs Novak’s GTB 3 racing ESC with the Vulcan Mod 7.5T motor
- Eleven adjustable ESC programming parameters to maximize performance on the track: Drag Brake (10 settings), Minimum Brake (10 settings), Brake Power (10 settings), Drive Frequency (10 settings), Brake Frequency (10 settings), Minimum Drive (10 settings), Dead Band (5 settings), Reverse Disable, Motor Rotation, Voltage Cut-Off, Trans/Receiver Rate.
- NovaBrakes provide instantaneous braking under any condition, with added Brake Power Level adjustment (0-100%)
- Robust, 3-amp true-spec BEC for strong and fast steering response under any condition
- ROAR-approved motor
- Built-in power capacitor bank delivers power to the motor more effectively
- Built-in Voltage Cut-Off circuitry prevents damage to LiPo/LiFe batteries
- Thermal overload protection circuitry to protect from overheating
- Cross-cut ESC heat sink for reduced weight and efficient cooling
- User-replaceable input and switch harnesses
- One-piece front motor can with large vents to ensure proper bearing alignment and maximum airflow
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Oversized front bearing [1/2” x 3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality, support and warranty (120 days)
- Designed, assembled, and tested by Novak Electronics in Lake Forest, California using the best components from around the globe. All ESCs are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
The Vulcan Modified 7.5T Brushless Motor with the GTB 3 ESC combines Novak's racing performance ESC with a hand-wound motor using their American red wire. The GTB 3 Electronic Speed Control is based on the competition-proven Pulse V2, and features complete on-board programming, included cooling fan, and comes wired and ready to install.
Novak’s GTB 3 ESC is ready for just about anything and can handle any 540-sized modified motor. The Vulcan motor’s high-RPM stator, vented end bells offer racers smoother delivery of power and an easy-to-adjust timing assembly. This versatility is combined with simple and easy-to-use on-board programming to give racers everything they need in a cost-effective ESC.