This is the Novak Eiger ESC and Terra Claw Crawling Motor Combo 35T. This new crawler combo from Novak features a Terra Claw 35Turn motor and ultra small Eiger ESC.
The Novak Eiger ESC is packed with great features like built-in on-board programming that doesn’t require external devices to adjust the settings, a full coverage heat sink, and the combo comes pre-wired from the factory.
This new combo sets the standard in speed control and brushed motor combos with more affordability and versatility than any other ESC currently on the market. The ultra small Eiger ESC, and extremely affordable Terra Claw 35Turn motor have been combined to give crawlers and bashers alike a low-cost, feature-filled system that is suited for just about anything!
The Eiger ESC is a proven platform for Novak and has adjustable tuning options and multiple profiles for both crawling and non-crawling applications. The Eiger’s Crawling Mode has forward/instant reverse and a high power hold/drag brake, which is available in 3 power levels. Its Basher Mode has forward/brake/reverse operation that is suited for non-crawling applications and rock racing. For robotics fans, or those building tank track-type vehicles, there’s also a Servo Mode that simply offers proportional forward and reverse. And, just in case the driving profile needs to be tweaked, the Eiger has multiple, on-board adjustments for the perfect feel and operation- no PC to lug around or complicated programming to deal with.
One Novak Eiger ESC with Tamiya Type Battery Connector, Gold Plated Bullet Motor Plugs, Mounting Tape, Power Cap, Wires, Heat Sink, and 35 Turn Terra Claw Motor and Instruction Manual
Installing in vehicle and connecting to battery and receiver
- Compact, lightweight ESC that was designed for crawling, bashing, and robotic 2S and 3S (7.2-11.1 volts) applications, with 35-turn brushed motor for fast and fun operation
- Three driving modes: Crawling, Basher, and Servo/Robotic
- 4 adjustable on-board parameters: Brake Power/Throttle Mode (5 settings), Dead Band (5 settings), Drive Frequency (5 settings), and Voltage Cut-Off
- Plug-and-Play—The Eiger is factory-wired with Tami® battery plug & gold-plated Bullet motor plugs; the Terra Claw motor is ready to install and has factory installed bullet motor plugs
- Water-resistant case with silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Built-In Voltage Cut-Off Circuitry prevents damage to LiPo batteries
- Built-In 6V output for optional accessory fan or other detail items such as running lights
- Novak’s One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick, easy transmitter setup
- Heavy-duty 2A BEC for high-torque single servo applications. Don’t let the specs fool you—all ESC’s BECs are not created equal. The Eiger’s 2A BEC will go toe-to-toe with many other higher rated units
- Built-in diagnostic temperature monitoring lets you quickly check ESC’s operating temperature at any time
- Thermal Overload Protection circuitry protects the ESC from overheating
- Factory-installed power capacitor and heavy duty wiring.
- User-replaceable ESC input harness
- Meets RoHS compliance and includes 120-day warranty
- The Eiger is designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All speed controls and motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the rocks!
Crawling Mode: Forward/Drag Brakes/Reverse
Basher Mode: Forward/Brake/Reverse
Servo Mode: Forward/Reverse (proportional)
Size: 1.15 x 0.95 x 0.66 in (29 x 24.3 x 16.8mm)
Weight (w/o wires): 0.64 oz. (18.1 g)
On-Resistance: 0.0013 ohms @ 25 degrees C trans. temp.
Motor Limit: 2S- 20T brush or higher; 3S-35T brush or higher
BEC: 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps
Wire Size: 14G silicone wire with factory-installed Tamiya-style battery and 3.5mm gold-plated Bullet motor plugs
Status LEDs: 4, multi-colored, on-board