This is the Novak Eiger Pro ESC/Rock Star Motor & BEC Combo 35T. This new combo from Novak comes with a heavy-duty, high-voltage BEC, customizable ESC with full coverage heat sink, and a Rock Star 35T motor. Features:
- Compact and lightweight ESC designed for crawling/bashing/robotic 2S and 3S (7.2-11.1 volts) applications, with 35-turn brushed motor for fun and fast operation
- Three Driving Modes: Basher, Crawling and Servo/Robotic
- 4 adjustable on-board parameters: Brake Power/Throttle Mode (5 settings), Dead Band (5 settings), Drive Frequency (5 settings), and Voltage Cut-Off
- Water-resistant case with silicone gasket seal to keep out the elements
- Built-In Voltage Cut-Off Circuitry prevents damage to LiPo batteries
- Built-In 6V output for optional accessory fan or other detail items such as running lights
- Novak’s One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick, easy transmitter setup
- Heavy-duty internal 2A BEC for high-torque single servo applications, and included external 3A BEC for 3S applications. External BEC is required for 3S usage.
- Built-in diagnostic temperature monitoring lets you quickly check ESC’s operating temperature at any time
- Thermal Overload Protection circuitry protects the ESC from overheating
- Factory-installed power capacitor and heavy-duty wiring
- User-replaceable ESC input harness
- Meets RoHS compliance and includes 120-day warranty
- The Eiger Pro is designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All speed controls and motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the rocks!
If you’ve been searching for the ideal motor/ ESC combo for your single motor rock crawler, look no further than the Eiger Pro, the Rock Star 35T, and Novak’s heavy-duty, high-voltage BEC Module combo! This cost-efficient combo has everything you’ll need to get your rock crawler ripping, while maintaining plenty of stump-pulling power. Novak’s Eiger Pro Combo is a first for the rock crawling world and includes Novak’s proven high-voltage, heavy-duty BEC.
Novak’s Eiger Pro and the Rock Star motors are proven to perform great on and off the rocks. They’ve been paired up as a cost-saving package with everything you need in the box. The ESC is pre-wired and includes additional wiring and installation parts.
Crawling Mode: Forward/Drag Brakes/Reverse
Basher Mode: Forward/Brake/Reverse
Servo Mode: Forward/Reverse (proportional)
Size: 1.15? x 0.95? x 0.66? (29 x 24.3 x 16.8mm)
Weight (w/o wires): 0.64 oz. (18.1 g)
On-Resistance: 0.00036 ohms @ 25?C trans. temp.
Motor Limit: 20T brush or higher
BEC: 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps (built in) ? Includes external 6 volt 3 amp HV BEC.
Wire Size: 14G silicone wire
Status LEDs: 4, multi-colored, on-board