This is the brand new Novak Impact ESC and Vulcan Mod 7.5T Motor Race Combo.Features:
- ESC and motor designed and tested to work optimally together
- 5 customizable profiles that can be easily saved onboard for multiple track setups
- Short-stack, high RPM stator that’s hand wound by Novak motor experts with Novak’s American Red Wire
- Vented endbell for maximum airflow and a one-piece front can to ensure proper bearing alignment
- Small and lightweight modified racing combo ideal for vehicles that have tight fitting spaces for the ESC
- Super-Tuner firmware for quick and complete ESC customization
- Specialized RPM tables for fine tuning the Dynamic Timing Advance
- Largest permitted rotor for spec class racing- 12.5"m
- Completely rebuildable motor design with an interchangeable stator design and several tuning rotor options
At the edge of performance, engineers are against the wall to make difficult design decisions. Many of today's high-end racing vehicles have left little to no room for the ESC. Novak has seriously taken this to heart and has since developed their Impact and Vulcan Mod 7.5T combo specifically for these applications. The Impact shares many Super-Tuner features with its bigger brother the Pulse, but comes in a lighter, smaller package that fits into even the tightest of electronic compartments. The cross-cut heat sink, full coverage, and high-powered, low-loss MOSFETS allows Novak’s Impact to run with the big dogs!
The Impact and Vulcan Mod 7.5T offers racers the perfect blend of performance and size. The Vulcan Mod 7.5T is the next generation of the proven Ballistic platform. The Vulcan motor’s high-RPM stator and improved end bell, offers racers smoother delivery of power and an easy-to-adjust timing assembly. With factory-installed wire, full-featured onboard programming, and Novak's proven Super-Tuner with X-Drive, the Impact is sure to impress.
Like its predecessor, Novak’s Vulcan motors are 100% user tunable, rebuild able, and serviceable. The Vulcan motor series brings Novak’s engineering-driven design team and 35+ years of racing experience together for a blend of quality and performance that is unmatched and backed by a name that you can trust.
The Impact Racing Brushless ESC with X-Drive (NVK1730) is the most complete, smallest, and feature-packed brushless ESC to date. This pure, sensor-based brushless racing ESC was designed to accommodate the extreme the tight confines of 1/12th pan car racing, demands of electric 2WD 1/10 scale off-road racing, and is perfect for nearly all 1S and 2S LiPo racing classes. The Impact features Novak’s X-Drive for ultimate driving performance, and their new Super-Tuner firmware for faster set-up changes and more adjustability than ever before. Drivers on the search for the next-generation, small racing ESC, look no further than the Novak Impact! Includes:
One Novak Impact ESC and Vulcan Mod 7.5T Motor Race Combo
Motor Type: Sensored Brushless
Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): 1*-2S LiPo / 4-6-cell NiMH
Size (in/mm): 1.15? x 0.95? x 0.79? (29 x 24.3 x 20mm)
Height: #1748: 0.70" (17.8mm); #1749: 0.97" (24.6mm)
Weight (w/o wires): 0.75 oz. (21.3 g)
On-Resistance (ohms): 0.0004 ohms @ 25?C trans. temp.
Motor Compatibility: 540-size sensored brushless motor (2 pole); Limit TBA
BEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps
Wire Size (GA): 14G Super-Flex Novak Silicone Wire
Status LEDs: 5, multi-colored, on-board
*1S Booster Module is recommended
Vulcan Mod 7.5T
Motor Size (540): 2.07" x 1.41" (52.6 x 35.8mm)
Motor Weight: 6.1 oz. (173g)
Shaft Diameter (inches): 0.125
Magnetic Material: High-Strength Sintered Neodymium
Stator Insert Color: Gray