This is the Novak Impact Racing Brushless ESC with X-Drive.
The Impact Racing Brushless ESC with X-Drive is the smallest, most complete and feature-packed brushless ESC on the market to date. This pure, sensor-based brushless racing ESC was designed to accommodate the extreme demands of electric 2WD 1/10th scale off-road racing, the tight confines of 1/12th pan car racing, and is perfect for nearly all 1S and 2S LiPo racing classes.
The Impact features Novak’s X-Drive for ultimate driving performance, and Novak’s new Super-Tuner firmware for even faster set-up changes and more adjustability than ever before. A new level of small size and performance has been achieved. The Impact is significantly smaller than standard racing ESCs and fits into any vehicle- including the tight-fitting spaces of the TLR 22 2WD Racing Buggy, Durango DEX210 2WD Buggy, or 1/12th scale vehicles. The Impact’s small size opens up new installation options and placement choices never thought of with standard-size speed controls.
One Novak Impact Brushless ESC with Heat Sink, 14GA Power Wires, Glitch Buster, Cooling Fan, Double-Sided Mounting Tape and Instructions
- Full-featured racing ESC ideal for all forms of 1/10th scale 2WD off-road and on-road racing, 1/12th scale racing and popular 1S and 2S LiPo classes.
- Drive Tuning: Dynamic Timing Advance, RPM (Start/Final/Range), Drive Frequency and Minimum Drive
- Brake Tuning: Brake Frequency, Drag Brake, and Minimum Brake
- Additional Tuning: Deadband, Reverse Disable, and LiPo Protection (On/Off)
- Designed to meet ROAR Sportsman Class Racing specs; includes blinking white LED for non-timing racing events
- Novak X-Drive provides enhanced throttle response, ultra smooth power delivery, higher top speeds, and cooler operating temperatures
- NovaBrakes provide instantaneous braking under any condition
- Dynamic Timing Advance increases the motor’s RPM dynamically through the throttle band for higher speeds
- Auto-detect LiPo battery protection circuitry automatically detects the battery voltage (1S/2S) and reduces the power as needed to protect the batteries from going below the safety voltage
- Novak's One-Touch Set-Up for quick and easy transmitter set-up
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed drivability
- Compact and lightweight design
- Water-resistant case with protective silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Low-profile, cross-cut heat sink for reduced weight and efficient cooling
- Cooling fan included with plug-in harness
- On-board diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's temperature at any time
- Thermal overload protection circuitry to protect from overheating
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- Gold-plated, direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- User-replaceable input and switch harnesses, and motor sensor harness
Input Cells: 1-2S LiPo / 4-6-cell NiMH (booster recommended for 1S use)
Size: 1.15x0.95x0.79 in (29x24.3x20mm)
Weight (w/o wires): 0.75 oz. (21.3 g)
On-Resistance: 0.0004 ohms @ 25?C trans. temp.
Motor Compatibility: 540-size sensored brushless motor (2 pole)
BEC: 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps
Wire Size: 14G Super-Flex Novak Silicone Wire
Status LEDs: 5, multi-colored, on-board