This is the Novak Micro Pro Racing ESC. Do you want extremely smooth driving, crave power, and haven’t been able to find a micro controller that has all of the features you need? Well, your search is over! Micro-sized, pro-level, pure sensor-based bliss has arrived in the form of the Novak Micro Pro Brushless ESC.
Micro vehicles are smaller in size so naturally they demand a smoother delivery of power while remaining linear and responsive enough to make driving fun. Novak’s 100% sensor-based system delivers the most responsive and linear feel, yet consistently smooth, time and time again.
The Micro Pro ESC was engineered and designed specifically for 2S battery packs and features the sophisticated Novak Dynamic Timing Advance. This means you can turn on the boost to unlock even more speed and power from your motor. Keeping pace with higher voltage setups is no problem.
The Micro Pro ESC’s small size makes it extremely easy to fit in all popular 4WD or 2WD, 18th-1/14th scale vehicles that require a 300-400 size motor. Complete on-board tuning is available thanks to the Super-Tuner firmware package, as are 5 completely customizable profiles. Novak's One-Touch Set-Up will have you ripping wheelies in no time! This is a full-blown racing ESC developed specifically for micro vehicle applications. Super-Tuner, Thermal Overload Protection, X-Drive, Novak BEC power, fan plugs, and easy to replace wiring. Everything you need in a racing controller!
Novak’s Micro Pro is a pure, sensor-based controller that is designed to be used with the Novak Three-80 Sensored Brushless Motors, but this can also be used with other sensor-based, 380-size brushless motors. For the fastest speeds, a cost-saving combo is available and includes Novak's 8.5-turn motor #NVK3056), pre-wired and ready to go!
One Novak Micro Pro Racing ESC with 2mm Bullet Motor Plugs and Instructions
- Novak Super Tuner firmware with multiple on-board adjustable settings for quick and complete custom tuning: Drive Tuning: Dynamic Timing Advance, RPM (Start/Final/Range), Drive Frequency and Minimum Drive, Brake Tuning: Brake Frequency, Drag Brake, and Minimum Brake, Additional Tuning: Deadband, Reverse Disable, and LiPo Protection (On/Off)
- NovaBrakes provide instantaneous braking under any condition
- Auto-detect LiPo battery protection circuitry automatically detects the battery voltage (1S/2S) and reduces the power as needed to protect the batteries from going below the safety voltage
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed drivability
- Water-resistant case with protective silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- On-board diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's temperature at any time
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- User-replaceable input and switch harnesses, and motor sensor harness
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality, support and warranty (120 days)
- Full featured, high-performance, affordable, brushless ESC for 4WD and 2WD 1/18 to 1/14 scale setups
- 5 unique throttle profiles that can be tuned individually and saved independently for numerous pre-set and custom driving options.
- 1 Dynamic Timing Advance increases the motor’s RPM dynamically through the throttle band for higher speeds
- Novak's One-Touch Set-Up for quick and easy transmitter setup
- Compact and lightweight design
- Low-profile, cross-cut heat sink for reduced weight and efficient cooling
- Thermal overload protection circuitry to protect from overheating
- Gold-plated, direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- Built-in 6V output for optional accessory fan or other detail items such as running lights
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All ESCs are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
Motor Type: Sensored Brushless
Fwd/Brk/Rev: F / B / R
Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): 1*-2S LiPo or 4-6 cell NiMH (*use #5677 Booster Module)
Size (in/mm): 1.15? x 0.95" x 0.66" (29.0 x 24.3 x 16.8mm)
Weight (oz/g): 0.69 oz. (19.5 g)
On-Resistance (ohms): 0.0011 ohms @ 25 degree C trans. temp.
Motor Limit: any 380-size (brushless)
BEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps
Wire Size (GA): 16G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire (2mm gold-plated Bullet motor plugs factory installed)