This is the Novak Pulse Racing Brushless ESC and 10.5T Ballistic Vented 540 Motor. Novak has combined their successful 10.5T Ballistic Vented 540 Motor with the all new Pulse ESC. This winning combo was engineered and designed to accommodate the high demands of most heavy-duty 2S LiPo racing applications, from open 4x4 SCT to modified touring.
Pulse ESC Features:
- Gold-plated, direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- User-replaceable input and switch harnesses, and motor sensor harness
- Thermal overload protection circuitry to protect from overheating
- Cross-cut heat sink for reduced weight & efficient cooling
- Included cooling fan with plug-in connector and hardware
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed drivability
- NovaBrakes™ provide instantaneous braking under any condition
- Extreme-duty 5A BEC to handle the demands of today's high powered servos
- Brake Tuning: Brake Frequency, Drag Brake, and Minimum Brake
- Drive Tuning: Dynamic Timing Advance, RPM (Start/Final/Range), Drive Frequency, & Minimum Drive
- Additional Tuning: Dead Band, Reverse Disable, and LiPo Protection (On/Off)
- 5 profiles that can be independently customized & saved for multiple set-ups and easy trackside changes
- Designed to meet ROAR Sportsman Class Racing specs; includes non-timing racing blinking white LED
- Novak X-Drive™ provides enhanced throttle response, ultra smooth power delivery, higher top speeds, and cooler operating temperatures
- Dynamic Timing Advance™ increases the motor’s RPM throughout the throttle band for higher speeds
- Water-resistant case with protective silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Novak Xtra-Timing™ for 2nd level timing that dramatically increases motor RPM for unmatched power
- The original, Novak-developed, One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick and easy transmitter set-up
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- Full-featured racing ESC ideal for all forms of 1/10th racing from Mod Touring to 4x4 SCT, even 1S set-ups
- 6 specialized RPM tables of Start & Final RPMs for fine-tuning the Dynamic Timing Advance™
- Auto-detect LiPo battery protection circuitry automatically detects the battery voltage (1S/2S) and reduces the power as needed to protect 2S Lipo batteries from going below their critical safety voltage
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality and support, and a 120 day warranty
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the highest components from around the globe. All ESCs are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
10.5T Ballistic Vented 540 Motor Features:
The Ballistic 540 brushless motor has claimed a wide variety of prestigious race titles from the Cactus Classic to the ROAR Nationals. Novak’s Ballistic 540 is back for more with its proven design and brand new updated components.
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Ceramic bearings improve motors efficiency and include high-performance, durable Si3N4 ceramic balls
- Stator hand-wound in California by highly-trained motor technicians using red wire to provide serious racers the top performance
- Vented end bells for cooler operating motor temperatures resulting in faster speeds and longer run-times
- Rebuildable design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware
The high quality ball bearings and Novak industry-standard Neodymium rotor provide your motor with a long and consistent life. Brand new to the Ballistic 540 is the addition of sleek vented end bells that allow the motor to be pushed harder while maintaining acceptable race temperatures.
The Vented Ballistic 540 motor also features a hand-wound stator using Novak’s low-resistance red wire. The easy-to-adjust timing assembly and complete spare parts support makes the Novak Ballistic line an easy choice for any top level racer or aspiring pro!
Novak’s Pulse ESC is a ground-up firmware that’s been re-designed into a proven, race-winning hardware platform, for superior reliability. The Pulse features Novak’s new Super-Tuner interface for the fastest set-up changes and the simplest and most adjustable menu system to-date, Xtra-Timing that adds the maximum possible timing advance at full-throttle for unbelievable top speeds, and Novak’s X-Drive for ultimate performance.
For incredible power and unmatched top speeds, Novak’s designers and engineers took electronic motor timing to a whole new level. Novak's Xtra-Timing is the brand new algorithm to control the second-level timing that’s applied “on top of” the Dynamic Timing Advance when the exact conditions have been met. The Xtra-Timing interface looks at your motor's RPM, the throttle position, how quickly the motor is accelerating, as well as a few other top secret factors to give your motor insane RPM increases.