This is the Novak Ultra Low-Resistance Red Wire 540 Stator 13.5T.Features:
- Compatible with all Novak Ballistic 540-size motors, including Ballistic High-RPM, Premium Ballistic, Ballistic Spec, and Ballistic Racing
- Hand-Wound at the Novak factory in Irvine, California by expert motor winders
- Perfect for outlaw stock classes or at tracks without motor rules
- Shorter stack, largest diameter wire possible, for maximum power and speed
- Wound with Novak’s Red Wire (American-made, 99.99%oxygen-free) for ultimate performance
- Designed outside of current ROAR specs for maximum speed
- Passes several quality control checks as well as computerized testing to ensure performance the serious racer expects
Novak’s ground-breaking re-buildable design allows for fast and easy replacement of the stator. By simply unscrewing the main screws, the motor's sensor assemblies and end bells can easily be removed to leave only the stator, which can then be replaced with a different wound stator. The ease of installation and large variety of motor-wind options provides you with a cost effective way to race many different classes without purchasing a large number of motors. In addition, the stators can be easily replaced if damaged.
Like all Novak brushless motors, the Ultra Low-Resistance Red Wire Stators were designed, engineered, and tested at the Novak facility in Irvine, California. Each stator is hand-wound for maximum copper fill and has been individually tested by Novak for their consistency. The stators are then inspected, packaged and weighed to ensure the best product is sent out.
Each and every Novak hand-wound stator goes through several rigorous quality control checks, as well as testing steps to ensure that it will provide the level of performance the serious racer is looking for. Includes:
One Hand-Wound Stator in protective tube with Wind label and Installation Instructions