This is the Novak Vented Ballistic 550 Brushless Motor 4.5Turn.Features:
- Double the stator length of 540-size brushless motors for superior power and torque needed for monster trucks, 4×4 Short Course vehicles, and extreme power enthusiasts
- Vented end bells for lower operating motor temps, resulting in longer run-times and faster speeds
- Sensor-based system for exceptional torque and low-speed driveability
- Oversized 5mm front bearing for an increased load handling and bearing life
- Re-buildable design with replaceable sensor harness, sensor board, rotor, hand-wound stator, both end bells, sleeve, ball bearings, and hardware
- Adjustable motor timing allows fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into the silicone-sealed gasket to help keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, keeping your sensor harness secure
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a rugged 5mm output shaft, compatible with Novak Mod 1 and 32-pitch steel pinion gears
- Designed to meet ROAR specifications for 4WD Short Course racing
- Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality, support and warranty (120 days)
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All brushless motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
4x4 Short Course racing really pushes the limit of your equipment. To combat the high temperatures and demands of the average 4x4 Short Course day at the race track, Novak created the Vented Ballistic 550 Brushless Motor- 4.5T. This is the exact motor that’s been taking drivers to the top of SC podiums in the racing world, but with the added performance and value of Novak’s vented end bells. The vents enable the motor to release the hot air, reducing the motor’s operating temperature and increasing the motor’s overall performance.
Novak used the same proven stator shape and design from their standard 540 motors, but this one has double the length of the rotor and stator to provide racers with the largest race-legal motor for 4x4 Short Course Trucks. This imposing motor means that your short course truck won’t have any power problems. Clearing triples, quads, even the entire five-pack will become a traction issue, and not a power problem! The vented end bells and proven Novak quality design means high performance and true reliability.
Like all of Novak’s Ballistic brushless motors, these motors are 100 percent rebuildable. At the track, service and repairs are a breeze and you’ll be back to running laps right away.
Great racers know that power is everything. Novak’s vented end bells allow you to really push the motors harder while not overheating. Lower temperatures mean the motor makes more power and can deliver that power much more effectively.
Motor Turn: 4.5
Input Voltage: 2S LiPo
kV (unloaded): 5,000 RPM/Volt
Motor Size (550): 2.84? x 1.41? (72.1 x 35.8mm)
Motor Weight: 9.8 oz (277.8g)
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Rotor: Sintered Neodymium