This is the Novak Vulcan Spec 13.5T Brushless Motor. Hardcore enthusiasts and racers need a motor that's not only fast, but is designed for the harsh conditions of the open track and the demands of World Championship-caliber racers. Novak engineers have taken the proven Ballistic platform to the next level with the Vulcan Spec brushless motor. Features:
- Pro spec racing motor featuring a high RPM stator hand wound with Novak's American Red Wire for spec class racing dominance
- Engineered by Novak to meet ROAR specifications (pending approval)
- Rebuildable design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- One-piece front can with larg vents to ensure proper bearing alignment and maximum airflow
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Oversized front bearing [1/2” x 3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality, support and warranty (120 days)
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All brushless motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
For sanctioned spec-class racing dominance, the Novak Vulcan Spec Brushless Motor is hand-wound (US-made red wire), uses the largest wire diameter permitted, and is assembled and tested by Novak motor experts. The combination of Novak's race-winning stator design and American red wire has been proven time and time again to provide the performance advantage all racers are looking for. The Vulcan Spec is “THE” motor to have in the spec racing world.
New endbells, new high-RPM stator, and fresh rotor options give power-hungry bashers and racers exactly what they are looking for. Like its predecessor, Novak’s Vulcan motors are 100% user tunable, rebuildable, and serviceable. The Vulcan line-up brings Novak’s 35+ years of racing experience, and its engineering-driven design team together for a blend of performance and quality that is un-matched and backed by a name you can trust.