This is the Ofna Hyper SS Buggy 1/8 scale Glow Powered, 2.4GHz Radio Controlled, Ready to Run with Black Body.
For ages 14 and above.
Hyper SS Buggy with trimmed and painted body, 3-ch 2.4GHz radio system, .28 cu in engine, air filter, tuned pipe, tires, wheels, foam inserts, fuel filter, and instruction manual
AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter
Glow Fuel: Car blend with 15-30% nitro content (20% for break-in), Glow Plug, Glow Igniter, Fuel Bottle, Maintenance and Track Equipment.
19.8" (510mm) Length
12" (308mm) Width
7.2" (180mm) Height
12.8" (330mm) Wheelbase
10.3" (265mm) Front Track
10.1" (260mm) Rear Track
7.6lbs (3450g) Weight
12.7" (323mm) Length
7.6" (193mm) Width
4.2" (107mm) Height
- Countersunk aluminum chassis, orange in color with stone and mud guards at rear wheels
- 3-channel 2.4GHz Radio FHSS with digital metal gear steering servo
- JL .28cu Engine in (4.6cc) with pull starter, slide valve carb
- Polished Exhaust natural finish aluminum tuned pipe
- Three differentials oil-filled bevel gear type
- Big Bore Shocks oil-filled with 4mm diameter shock shafts
- 0.16" (4mm) thick aluminum Shock Towers, orange in color
- King pin C-hub type suspension with front and rear sway bars
- Molded composite plastic Radio Tray with silicone switch cove
- Interlocking L-pattern Tires, width, 1.6" (41mm), diameter, 4.25" (108mm) with foam inserts
- Plastic dish type Wheels, black in color, diameter, 4.4" (111mm) width, 1.65" (42mm)
- 5oz (150cc) Fuel Tank
- Trimmed and painted Body with black, red, and gray color scheme, nylon rear wing
- Adjustable Caster front and rear, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Adjustable Camber, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle.