This is the 1/8 scale Ofna Ultra GTP 4WD RTR with Ofna Dual Force .28 (4.6cc) pull-start engine with Picco 91007 glow plug and Painted Body.
Loaded with all of the handling goodness of 1/10 scale sedans, but with the power to tear the tires off the rims- This is the 1/8 scale Ofna Ultra GTP 4WD RTR. The 1/8 scale Ultra GTP was based on the 1/8 scale buggy chassis, but factory modified for the street. With features like pillow ball suspension, 8mm axles, and full ball bearings you have to see this car to understand the quality and ruggedness of the Ofna GTP series of 1/8 pavement pounders.
The Ofna Ultra GTP RTR series of cars are ready to race, including features that other manufacturers consider optional parts. This low cost package is the perfect class to supplement your local parking lot race or to just get together with your buddies for some informal racing.
One 1/8 scale Ofna Ultra GTP 4WD RTR race car with painted lexan body and rear wing, .28 pull start engine with glow plug and air filter, 3.15" (80mm) x 4.25 (118mm) x 1.46" (37mm) treaded tires with foam inserts, 3.15" (80mm) x 1.65" (42mm) plastic wheels 14 tooth clutch bell, 51 tooth spur gear, antenna flag, fuel bottle top, body trim decal sheet, instruction manual.
Radio Batteries: Twelve AA size.
Glow starter battery: One C size
Misc. Items: Fuel bottle, building and track equipment.
Fuel: 2-cycle glow fuel with 20% nitromethane, 16% lubricant
Length: 19.25" (489mm)
Width: 7.87" (200mm)
Height: 7" (178mm)
Weight: 7.7lbs (3580g) (approx.)
Wheelbase: 12.75? (324mm) (wheels on-center front-to-rear)
Front Track: 10.75? (273mm) (wheels on-center side-to-side)
Rear Track: 10.5" (267mm) (wheels on center side to side)
Front Track: 12.25? (311mm) (outer edges of wheels)
Rear Track: 12" (305mm) (outer edges of wheels)
Ground Clearance: 0.87? (22mm)
Gear Ratio: 3.64:1
Tires: 3.15" (80mm) x 4.25" (118mm) x 1.46" (37mm), treaded
Length: 24.25" (616mm)
Width: 12.25" (311mm)
Height: 5.63" (143mm)
- Chassis is 0.12" (3mm) thick blue anodized aluminum.
- Four wheel drive, shaft driven
- Ofna Dual Force .28 (4.6cc) pull-start with Picco 91007 glow plug.
- Tuned pipe exhaust with header
- 4 oz (125cc) fuel tank with flip top cap
- Three shoe racing type clutch, 14 tooth
- Airtronics Blazer Sport two channel AM radio, 27mHz with LED battery indicators, steering and throttle trims, and charging jack for NiCd battery packs
- Two 94102Z standard servos with 50 oz/in of torque
- Two-speed transmission
- Full set of ball bearings, 20 total
- Four oil-filled shocks, with coil-over springs
- 51 tooth steel main gear
- Sealed front and rear gearbox
- Two planetary gear style differentials with center diff spool
- Single steel brake disk
- Tires are 3.15" (80mm) inner diameter, 4.25" (118mm) outer diameter 1.46" (37mm) wide, treaded tires
- Four wheels 3.15" (80mm) diameter, 1.65" (42mm) wide with hex drive
- Highly detailed M type body, painted lexan
- Front foam bumper
- Front and rear double wishbone suspension with front pivot balls
- Front anti-roll bar
- Adjustable camber tie rods, camber is the angle at which the tires sit vertically
- Adjustable steering tie rods, caster/toe-in is the angle that the tires point inward as viewed from above
- Bell crank type steering
- Servo saver included
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)