This is the 1/8 scale Ofna 80% Pre-Built Ultra LX-2E Off-Road Buggy Kit. The Ofna Ultra LX2 continues the legacy of the ultra series, bringing brand new innovative features to this hi-performance 1/8th scale off-road buggy. Ofna’s research and development team found that this kit was very easy to drive with smooth and consistent handling, thanks to features such as the triad racing tires, 16mm big bore shocks, and C-hub suspension.
The Ofna Ultra LX2 is more than capable to cover all sorts of terrain and high flying jumps. With so many electric variables you can dial this awesome buggy in for high speed run or track worthy vehicle. Multiple adjustments on the Ultra LX2 can be made like adjustable turnbuckles, shock positions, rear toe and ride height. Shocks and differentials can also be tweaked with different viscosity oils to adjust for reaction and traction of the shocks for high bite and smooth to loose and bumpy tracks.
- CNC machined 0.12" (3mm) thick chassis with hard anodized aluminum front and center top plates, plastic stone guards and front and rear braces
- Four wheel drive shaft
- One-piece CNC aluminum motor mount
- Rubber sealed ball bearings
- Oil-filled 16mm Big Bore shocks with hard coated aluminum body
- Aluminum shock towers
- Lightweight composite 51 tooth spur gear
- Planetary geared differentials
- Triad racing tires
- White dish type wheels
- Body is molded from polycarbonate plastic, clear and untrimmed, high downforce wing molded in white
- Suspension is made of a front C-hub and front and rear sway bars
- Adjustable caster, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Adjustable front and rear camber, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
The Ofna Ultra LX2 features a C-Hub Suspension, which is the competitor’s choice! Built of strong Dupont nylon, this innovative design has plenty of steering. The pivot screw is Ofna’s patented T-bolt king pin design, making this a solid foundation to prevent losing a locking bolt. Even after locking bolt failure, the king pin will not fall out!
The Ultra LX-2's suspension is supported by Ofna’s very popular 16mm big bore shocks, giving the LX-2 a perfect balance of oil volume for bumps and a plush, but firm ride. These hardcoated shock bodies have threaded collars for easy rideheight adjustability. Big Bore's are the best of the bunch and are stock with the Ofna Ultra LX-2 and other Ofna pro buggies. As well as on the shock bodies, this hardcoating is carried over all aluminum parts such as; shock towers, front plate, hinge pins holder, radio tray and fully countersunk chassis.
One Ofna Ultra LX-2e Buggy 80% Pre-Assembled Roller, body, wing, decals, tires, wheels and instruction manual
Radio: 2-Channel with 2 Servos
Radio Batteries: (8) AA size
Motor: Brushless motor for best performance, Ofna recommends the
Mamba Monster Brushless Power System with 2650kV Motor and
Programmable ESC, CSEC6202
Battery: 2S to 4S LiPo
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible
Building and track equipment