This is the ParkZone Artizan BNF (Bind-n-Fly) Airplane.
Powerful 480-size, 960Kv BL outrunner motor, installed
- Aileron, elevator and rudder servos installed
- High-visibility blue and yellow trim scheme
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
- Includes 2- to 3-cell DC variable rate fast charger
- Requires a full-range 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter
- Spektrum DSMX receiver with AS3X system, installed
- E-flite 30A Pro Switch-Mode ESC, installed
- Durable Z-Foam construction
- Two-piece wing for easy transport and repair
- Includes 3S 1800mAh 30C Li-Po battery
The ParkZone ArtiZan park flyer is a grab-and-go, nimble sport plane that’s perfect for exploring various aerobatics. Its sleek lines and light wing loading gives sport pilots a superb balance of high-speed agility and slow speed stability. Anyone that has some experience flying a ParkZone warbird or civilian scale model will feel right at home the first time on the controls.
4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter