This is the ParkZone Ember 2 RTF Airplane. A member of ParkZone’s revolutionary family of RTF ultra micro aircraft, the Ember 2 features slow-flying capabilities and a remarkably compact design that’s perfect for indoor or outdoor (on a calm day) fun.Features:
- Ready-to-fly right from the box - everything you need is included inside, even the batteries
- Micro 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery for maximum flight time
- Throttle, rudder and elevator provide true 3-channel maneuverability and aerobatic capabilities
- Single-cell LiPo charger conveniently charges the battery in only 15 to 20 minutes
- Spektrum 2.4 GHz DSM2 radio technology eliminates interference so multiple planes can fly at the same time
- Slow-flying innovation and tiny size allow experienced pilots to confidently fly the Ember in a small space
- Great-looking without any gluing or painting required
- Fully proportional, super lightweight servo motors with feedback potentiometers give you precise control
From sharp looks to instant enjoyment, the ParkZone Ember 2 delivers on everything you’ve grown to love about their products and their unique niche in the world of ultra-lightweight aircraft. Tiny, slow, and lots of fun - you're sure to get big enjoyment from the Ember 2.
Weighing less than an ounce, seasoned pilots will be able to handle the Ember 2 in small spaces with confidence and ease, while those new to micro RC will be given a unique experience. The ParkZone Ember 2’s exceptional Spektrum DSM2 radio technology, which eliminates interference so multiple planes can fly at the same time, is paired with 3-channel capability to give you precise control. Meanwhile, the plane’s light wing loading allows for the kind of slow flight you’ll have to see to believe.
The ParkZone Ember 2’s radio system has already been bound and everything you need to get started is included in the box, even the batteries. After installing the AA batteries in the charger, charge the flight battery (which takes approximately 20 minutes) and you’ll soon be enjoying a micro experience highlighted by extended flight times and maximum performance, along with the ability to perform 3-channel aerobatics sure to put a smile on your face.
Wingspan: 16.5 in (420mm)
Overall Length: 13.25 in (335mm)
Flying Weight: 0.7 oz (20 g)
Radio: PKZ 4-channel with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology (3 channels utilized)
Trim Scheme Colors: White with blue and black
Recommended Battery: 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery
Approx. Flying Duration: 10?15 minutes
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor