This is the ParkZone FW-190A-8 BNF Basic Airplane.
- Designed to accept E-flite 10–15 size 74-degree electric retracts (EFLG115), sold separately
- Bolt-on drop tank
- Functional engine fan
- E-flite 30A Pro Switch-Mode BEC brushless ESC, installed
- Panel line, pilot, gun and cockpit details
- Spektrum 6-channel DSM2/DSMX sport receiver, installed
- Trim scheme of World War II ace, Kurt Bühligen
- Optional drop tank release sold separately (EFLA405)
- Powerful 15-size 950Kv BL outrunner, installed
- 4-channel control - throttle, elevator, aileron and rudder
- Durable Z-Foam construction
During World War II, few sights could make an Allied pilot’s blood run cold like that of a Focke-Wulf 190 headed his way. The Focke-Wulf 190 was so fearsome that it was known to friend and foe alike as the “Butcher Bird.” And in the hands of Luftwaffe aces like Kurt Bühligen, it was practically invincible.
The ParkZone Focke-Wulf 190A-8 park flyer is a stunning recreation of the legendary World War II aircraft that no warbird lover should be without. Modeled after a variant that first flew in 1944, it bears the markings and trim scheme of the airplane flown by Kurt Bühligen near the end of the war. Other scale touches include a functional engine fan, molded panel lines, and a painted pilot figure as well as instrument panel, gun and cowl details.
The ParkZone FW-190A-8 comes equipped with an E-Flite 30A Pro ESC that’s been paired with a 15-size, 950Kv brushless motor. Powered by a high-output 3S LiPo battery (sold separately), this combination will make everything from dogfights with other ParkZone warbirds to high-speed strafing runs an absolute blast.
For a truly spectacular flying experience, you can add the optional electric retracts and drop tank release.* The ParkZone Focke-Wulf 190A-8 has been designed to make installing these options quick and easy, and its Spektrum receiver has all the channels you’ll need.
4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter (6+ channels for optional tank release and retract operation)
11.1V 3S 2200mAh LiPo flight battery
Charger for flight battery
Note: The optional drop tank release and electric retracts require E-flite Servoless Payload Release (EFLA405) and E-flite 10–15 size 74-degree electric retracts (EFLG115), both sold separately.