This is the ParkZone Ka8 2.25m Sailplane BNF.
- Superb scale outline and detail
- Two-piece wing design for easy transport
- Rudder, elevator, aileron and spoiler servos installed
- Accepts E-flite Servoless Payload Release for aerotow operations (EFLA405 - sold separately)
- Fixed main wheel
- Includes E-flite 2- to 3-cell LiPo voltage regulator
- Includes 2S 7.4V 1300mAh LiPo flight battery
- Spektrum 6-channel DSM2/DSMX sport receiver, installed
- 2.25 meter wingspan
- 4-channel control out of the box
- Compatible with E-flite Hi-Start launch system (EFLA650 - sold separately)
- Durable Z-Foam construction
- Requires a full-range 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX aircraft transmitter (5 channels required for Servoless Payload Release)
Since its introduction over 50 years ago, the full-scale Ka-8 has won over thousands of sailplane pilots with its impressive thermal performance and friendly flight characteristics. Even in today’s era of composite designs, the Ka-8 remains a true favorite of soaring clubs around the world.
The ParkZone Ka-8 sailplane is a stunning reproduction of the German classic that will win the heart of any RC pilot eager to experience scale soaring. The ParkZone Ka8 comes equipped with an aileron, elevator, and rudder control, as well as wing spoilers that operate and look just like the real thing. You can launch the Ka8 using an E-Flite Hi-Start launch system or equip it for aerotow operations with the E-Flite Servoless Payload Release (both sold separately).
4+ channel full-range DSM2 or DSMX compatible transmitter (5+ channels for optional tow release)