This is the ParkZone Mosquito Mk VI BNF Basic Airplane.
- 4-channel control out of the box
- Twin 370-size, 1300Kv BL outrunner motors, installed
- Designed to accept E-flite 10–15 Size Main Electric Retracts (EFLG100 - sold separately)
- Durable Z-Foam construction
- Functional wing vents that cool the ESCs
- Easy-access battery and electronics hatches
- Spektrum AR610 DSM2/DMSX receiver, installed
- Aileron, elevator and rudder servos installed
- Twin 18A brushless ESCs, installed
- Optional flaps servos (PKZ1081 - sold separately, requires 2)
- Panel line, pilot, gun and cockpit details
- Authentic RAAF 464 Squadron trim scheme
- Requires a full-range DSM2/DSMX 4+ channel aircraft transmitter (6+ channel with flaps and retracts), 3S 2000-2200mAh 25C Li-Po battery and charger - all sold separately
Fantastic flight characteristics and scale details beautifully come together in this exciting, park flyer recreation of Britain’s premier twin-engine warbird. The ParkZone Mosquito Mk VI is the perfect first twin-motor park flyer for any intermediate to expert skill level pilot.
Despite their differences in design and subject matter, ParkZone park flyers have always shared a common trait - predictable, smooth flight characteristics that’ll put any sport pilot at ease. ParkZone’s aircraft development team has gone to incredible lengths to ensure that their first twin-motor park flyer is no exception.
To that end, ParkZone has mounted the motors in such a way that their thrust angles and counter-rotating props smooth out the effects of abrupt power changes. This makes the Mosquito as fun and relaxing to fly as any other single-motor ParkZone warbird.
The ParkZone Mosquito Mk VI comes equipped with two 370-size, 1300Kv brushless motors, both of which are powered by a single 3S 2000-2200mAh LiPo battery pack (sold separately). Even with the additional weight of the optional electric retracts and flap servos (sold separately), this economical power system delivers more than enough performance for high-speed strafing runs and sport aerobatics. And flight times are just as long as any other single-motor ParkZone warbird.
The Mosquito Mk VI gives you the option of adding functional retracts and flaps. All you’ll need is a set of E-Flite 10-15 Size Main Electric Retracts (EFLG100) and two ParkZone SV-80 servos for the flaps (PKZ1081). The Mosquito has been designed with the addition of these components in mind, so installation is easy.
The ParkZone Mosquito Mk VI comes with the trim scheme and markings of an original Mosquito Mk VI that flew with 464 Squadron of the Royal Australian Air Force. The invasion stripes partially cover the squadron code letters on the fuselage, just as they did on the full-scale aircraft. Other details include machine guns in the nose, cannon ports in the chin, engine exhausts and a painted pilot figure.
4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter (6+ channels for optional flap and retract operation)
11.1V 3S 2000-2200mAh LiPo flight battery
Charger for flight battery
Two servos for flap operation (optional)
Electric retracts (optional)