This is the ParkZone Night Vapor BNF Airplane.
- Modular design that makes replacement of broken parts quicker and easier
- Spektrum DSM2 radio technology eliminates interference so you can fly multiple planes at the same time
- Pre-installed multi-colored LED lights allow for fun night flying
- Removable landing gear
- Elevator, rudder and throttle provide true 3-channel flight and maneuverability
- Everything except the transmitter is included
Like the original Vapor aircraft, the ParkZone Night Vapor is slow and light enough to fly in a living room, a basement or even the conference room at work. To this amazing slow flight performance, it adds the fun of LED lights that allow you to fly in the dark. The ParkZone Night Vapor also features a new modular design that makes replacement of broken parts easier and faster. Best of all, you can have the ParkZone Night Vapor flying in as little time as it takes you to charge its included battery and bind it to a DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately).
Spektrum DSM2 compatible Transmitter