This is the ParkZone Radian Pro BNF Airplane.
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- Ready to fly in minutes
- Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX AR600 receiver installed
- 2–3 cell DC LiPo balancing charger included
- 3S 11.1V 1300mAh LiPo battery pack included
- 5-channel control: aileron, elevator, flaps, rudder and throttle
- E-Flite Pro 30A brushless ESC installed
- Durable, lightweight and repairable Z-Foam construction
- Requires a full-range DSM2/DSMX aircraft transmitter (sold separately)
Designed with experienced sailplane pilots in mind, the ParkZone Radian Pro sailplane comes out of the box with functioning flaps and ailerons that let you take advantage of sailplane mixing functions like camber, reflex, and crow. But you don’t have to have a programmable system to fly it; anyone with a 5-channel sport radio can enjoy basic 4-channel control with flaps using the included Y-harness.
Like the original ParkZone Radian, the Radian Pro comes equipped with a powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless motor system that can catapult it to altitude in mere seconds. The Radian Pro’s airframe is made of the same tough Z-Foam material and has been reinforced with fiberglass blades in the fuselage and wing to reduce flex. This reinforcement, along with that of the carbon fiber rod in the wing, make it possible for you to achieve a level of soaring precision with the ParkZone Radian Pro that’s on par with many competition gliders.
Best of all, you can have this Bind-N-Fly version flying in the time it takes you to bind its Spektrum and charge the included battery pack. To take full advantage of the capabilities of the ParkZone Radian Pro, a programmable radio system with sailplane mixing functions is recommended.
A 5+ Channel DSM2/DSMX compatible Transmitter
A programmable 6+ Channel DSM2/DSMX Transmitter is required for advanced sailing mixing functions