This is the ParkZone Radian RTF Airplane. Equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz radio technology and 3-channel control, the ParkZone Radian can be flown without the risk or worry of interference.
- Ready-to-fly right from the box – everything you need is included inside, even the batteries
- Plug-in wings separate for easy transportation and storage
- Variable rate DC cell-balancing Li-Po charger safely charges and conditions Li-Po battery
- Throttle, rudder and elevator provide true 3-channel flight and maneuverability
- Durable, lightweight and repairable Z-Foam construction
- Spektrum DX5e 5-channel full range 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX radio system eliminates interference and the need for frequency control
- Large 2-meter wingspan makes the Radian easy to see and provides an excellent lift-to-drag ratio
- 11.1V, 1300mAh LiPo battery for extended flight times
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv outrunner brushless motor for efficient power
- E-flite Pro 30A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC for maximum performance
- Plug-N-Play version also available (PKZ4775"
- This models one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
Although the Radian’s powerful 480 brushless motor enables initial launch, the propeller folds back to reduce drag, freeing the plane to utilize thermals of air to remain aloft, instead of relying on batteries. That means flight times for this eco-friendly and quiet alternative are much longer than with traditional electric aircraft, making a relaxing day in the great outdoors even better.
Like all of ParkZone’s high-quality and innovative aircraft, the Radian looks great right out of the box and provides you with the reliability and control you want in a park flyer. The ParkZone Radian’s elliptical dihedral design and large 2-meter wingspan improves visibility and flight performance from the ground, while plug-in wings provide for easy storage and transportation.
Not only does the Radian’s lightweight Z-Foam construction offer the perfect balance of durability and weight, it also makes repairs quick and simple. Since everything needed to get the ParkZone Radian airborne is included inside, you're only minutes away from the ultimate soaring adventure.
Wingspan: 78.7 in (2 m)
Overall Length: 44.7 in (1137mm)
Flying Weight: 30 oz (830 g)
Motor Size: 480 brushless outrunner, 960Kv
Radio: Spektrum 2.4GHz DX5e with AR600 full range receiver (included)(Originally included the AR500)
Servos: Sub-micro 3-wire
CG (center of gravity): 62mm behind the leading edge of the wing
Speed Control : E-flite 30A Pro Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC (EFLA1030) (included)
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 1300mAh Li-Po (PKZ1033) (included)
Approx. Flying Duration: Flight times in excess of 30 minutes when using the included ParkZone 1300mAh Li-Po battery and limited motor run
Charger: 12V DC 2- to 3-cell Li-Po balancing