This is the ParkZone T-28 Trojan BNF Airplane.
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- Tricycle landing gear allows for smooth taxis, takeoffs, and landings
- Strong, durable, lightweight and easy to repair Z-Foam construction
- Excellent flight times and good performance with a 3S 1800mAh Li-Po battery and balancing charger included
- Spektrum AR600 DSMX 6-channel sport receiver installed
- Realistic U.S. Navy paint scheme and decals
- Requires a full range DSM2 or DSMX aircraft transmitter (sold separately)
The T-28 Trojan was a U.S. military piston-powered trainer that used from 1950s until the early 1970s. The original Trojan had an impressive engine and a frameless canopy that gave it top speeds exceeding 280 mph. Now you can pilot an electric scale replica of this historical warbird with the ParkZone T-28 Trojan BNF.
The ParkZone T-28 Trojan comes powered with a potent 480 brushless outrunner motor that gives you sport aerobatic performance and spirited climbs. The T-28 Trojan’s tough Z-Foam construction is exceptionally resistant to damage and can be easily repaired with any medium-viscosity CA or epoxy.
The T-28 Trojan boasts a winning combination of scale good looks and smooth flight characteristics that everyone from expert to intermediate pilots will love. The ParkZone T-28 Trojan’s electronics are installed and its great-looking U.S. Navy paint scheme is already applied. All you’ll have to do is attach the wing and tail while the battery is charging and then bind its receiver to a full-range DSM2/DSMX transmitter.
Full range DSM2 or DSMX compatible aircraft transmitter