This is the ParkZone Ultra Micro Icon A5 BNF Airplane with AS3X Technology included.
- ParkZone DSM2/DSMX receiver/ESC/AS3X unit, installed
- Powerful 2500Kv brushless motor
- Removable landing gear - fly off land or water
- Tinted cockpit canopy with painted pilot figure
- Includes 2S 180mAh 20C LiPo battery
- Includes E-flite Celectra 2S DC LiPo charger
- Authentic ICON A5 trim scheme
- 4-channel control - throttle, aileron, elevator and rudder
- High-performance 3-blade prop
- Magnetically secured cockpit/battery hatch
Officially licensed by ICON Aircraft, the ParkZone Ultra Micro Icon A5 features numerous details, an accurate scale outline, and an authentic trim scheme. The Icon A5’s specially shaped hull makes landing on and taking off of water remarkably easy to master, even if you’ve never flown an RC seaplane before. If you want to go from pond to pavement, you can do so in minutes with the quick-mounting landing gear that’s included.
This versatility, combined with its potent brushless motor and AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) technology, makes for one of the most rewarding flying experiences you’ll ever have. AS3X technology works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of forces like P-factor, torque, and turbulence. Instead of an ultra micro, you’ll feel like you’re at the controls of a larger, expertly-tuned model that flies like it’s on rails.
4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter