This is the ParkZone Ultra-Micro P-51D Mustang BNF Airplane with AS3X Technology included. If you’re looking for the most satisfying ultra micro Mustang experience available, then the Ultra-Micro P-51D Mustang is your plane.
- Realistic 334th Fighter Squadron trim scheme
- 4-bladed prop
- Molded panel lines
- 8.5mm brushed motor
- Includes 1S 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery
- Includes 1-cell DC charger
- ParkZone DSM2/DSMX receiver/ESC/AS3X unit, installed
- Clear canopy with pilot figure
- Gun, exhaust and instrument panel details
- Removable landing gear with steerable tail wheel
- Requires 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter (sold separately)
For starters, the ParkZone Ultra-Micro P-51D Mustang features a level of detail rarely seen in models of this size. Molded panel lines, gun and exhaust details, clear canopy, pilot figure, instrument panel details, 4-bladed prop - you get it all. Even the trim scheme is that of a full-scale Mustang that flew with the 334th Fighter Squadron during World War II.
In the air, the ParkZone Ultra-Micro P-51D Mustang’s advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) System works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of forces like P-factor, torque, and turbulence. Instead of an ultra micro, you’ll feel like you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned, giant-scale model that flies like it’s on rails.
4+ channel DSM2 or DSMX compatible transmitter