This is the ParkZone Ultra Micro T-28 Trojan BNF Airplane. ParkZone’s exciting Ultra Micro Series edition of the incredibly popular T-28 Trojan is a must have for any intermediate to experienced pilot.
- Receiver/ESC/Servos Unit installed
- Landing gear features a steerable nose wheel and can easily be removed for a "retracted gear" look
- Comes out of the box completely assembled with Spektrum AR6400 6-Channel DSM2
- Requires a full range Spektrum DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately)
- Full 4-channel control - throttle, aileron, elevator and rudder
Like the original, the ParkZone Ultra Micro T-28 Trojan has plenty of performance for sport aerobatics but remains a joy to fly at slower speeds if you want to throttle back and shoot touch and gos. And, like the original, the Ultra Micro T-28 Trojan features a great looking U.S. Navy trim scheme and remarkable scale lines. Best of all, this one is small enough to fly in your backyard.
Full range Spektrum DSM2 aircraft transmitter