This is the ParkZone VisionAire BNF Airplane.
- Powerful 10-size BL outrunner, 1250Kv, installed
- E-Flite 13-gram digital micro servos, installed
- Carbon-reinforced Z-Foam construction
- Double-beveled hinges for large control surface throws
- Two-piece wing for easy transportation and repair
- Includes 2- to 3-cell DC variable rate charger
- Includes 3S 2200mAh 25C LiPo battery
- Spektrum AR635 DSMX receiver with AS3X System, installed
- E-Flite 40A Lite Pro Switch-Mode BEC brushless ESC (V2), installed
- Clear belly window for monitoring AS3X System status
- Leading-edge vortex generators
- Durable wire landing gear and large wheels for flying off grass
- Sharp Mirco Pecorari signature trim scheme
- Requires a full-range 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX aircraft transmitter, sold separately
ParkZone’s VisionAire park flyer was designed specifically for sport pilots by 3D pioneer Quique Somenzini. The VisionAire’s wings are constructed of hollow Z-Foam material that has been reinforced with carbon fiber, giving it structures that are lighter and stiffer than solid foam. This lightweight, rigid airframe is paired with a powerful 10-size, 1250Kv brushless motor that delivers the vertical performance you need for an exhilarating 3D flying experience.
What makes the ParkZone VisionAire such a great 3D plane for sport pilots is the advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) System that’s built into its AR635 receiver. The AS3X System works behind the scenes to counter the effects of turbulence and wind, using 3-axis sensing and flight control software tuned by Quique Somenzini. If you’ve never flown 3D before, this enhanced stability will give you the confidence you need to try high alpha maneuvers like harriers, hovers, torque rolls and more.
You can adjust the amount of stability the AS3X System provides or turn it off completely, but even 3D pros will find flying with it on feels completely natural. There are no delays in control response or limits on the control throws. You’ll simply feel like you’re flying an expertly-tuned model that goes right where you point it.
4+ channel full-range DSM2 or DSMX compatible transmitter