Warning: Last items in stock!
The JeepÂ® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon body. Rugged, tough and soon to be classic styling are now available from Pro-Line for 1:10 Scale Builders and Rock Crawler owners.
The JeepÂ® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is one of the first RC bodies to offer innovative hi-detail features such as front and rear bumpers and taillight lenses that are easily attached with double stick tape or hardware of your choice. It's JeepÂ® styling is a perfect match to it's full size counterpart that made it an automotive classic.
Made from super strong Lexan material, the JeepÂ® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is ready for off-roading in a dirt field or rock mountain near you.
* Made with Genuine GE LexanÂ®
* Fits 12.3" Wheelbase Rigs
* Classic body lines
* Paint then peel overspray film, sticker sheet,and window masks included
* ** Double sided servo tape needed to install bumpers ** NOT INCLUDED
* * Extended rear body post are required ** NOT INCLUDED
When mounting on an Axial SCX10, Axial's AX80031 body post is required.
* Clear JeepÂ® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Body
* JeepÂ® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon decal sheet
* Window mask included
* Paint-then-peel overspray film included
Length: 17.8" (452mm)
Width: 6.5" (165mm)
Height: 5.6" (142mm)
Wheel Base: 12.5" (317mm)
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
"Nice detailed body"
"Decent fit for a Redcat Rockslide 1/10. Bumpers are a nice touch but have to be fastened separately. No instructions, you just have to wing it."
Recommended to buy: Yes