This is the Pro-Line BullDog Clear Body for the Kyosho MP9 Buggy.Features:
- 2012 BullDog performance & styling for your Kyosho buggy
- More stability and improved steering
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
- Four step to Race Ready: 1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask, 2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off, 3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included), 4.) Mount your new body onto your Buggy
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
Pro-Line’s newest Factory Team driver, Cody King, is the current World Champion and is preparing to defend his title with the help of Pro-Line BullDog performance for his Kyosho MP9. Pro-Line designed the 2012 BullDog for the MP9 from the ground up to perfectly match Cody’s buggy and creating the highest performing body ever produced for the Kysosho MP9.
Utilizing the newest in 2012 Pro-Line BullDog styling, the MP9 BullDog creates unmatched stability with enhanced steering to gain an advantage on the track. The windshield is steeper to create more down force over the front wheels and the roof ridges have been raised to channel the air flow over the middle of the body for an increase in high-speed stability.
The rear of the roof has been lowered and fins have been added to achieve more stable air flow over the body. The fins also add rigidity to the body to increase aerodynamic efficiency. This is a must have body for the Kyosho MP9 for the new racing season because of its enhanced performance and style!Includes:
2012 BullDog Body (1 pc)
Fits: Kyosho MP9