This is the Pro-Line 2012 Bulldog Clear Body for the Schumacher Cougar SV2 Pro.
Bodies have an undeniable effect on your vehicle’s handling and performance. For the 2012 season, Pro-Line has improved upon the BullDog design and developed the most advanced body yet: the 2012 BullDog body, now available for the Schumacher Cougar SV2 Pro Buggy.
- Improved performance for 2012
- More stability and improved steering
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
- Four step to Race Ready: 1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask, 2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off, 3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included), and 4.) Mount your new body onto your Buggy
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
Pro-Line took great care in refining the design for 2012 to create even more stability with enhanced steering to gain even more of an advantage on the track. The windshield is steeper to create more down force over the front wheels and the roof ridges have been raised to better channel the air flow over the middle of the body for increased high-speed stability. The rear of the roof has been lowered and fins have been added to achieve more stable air flow over the body. The fins also add rigidity to the body to increase aerodynamic efficiency. This is a must have Schumacher Cougar SV2 Pro body for the new racing season!
2012 BullDog Body (1 pc)