The P56-N is designed to be a more compact racebody, thus offering superior responce while giving excellent downforce levels. This body adheres to the EFRA Global Body Spec rules as well as all ROAR body rules. The large aggressive wing sits upon 2 oversize wing stands that allow for larger wing screws and quick trackside adjustments. Two small molded-in sharkfins support the outer ends of the wing and prevent distortion at high speed. The P56-N is ROAR approved and is on the IFMAR approved body list for this summer's IFMAR WORLDS in Houston TX. Made of high quality lexan - it's available in 2 weights, "Lite" and an even lighter weight "Pro-Lite". It comes with a protective coating for easy painting.
* Made with .030 Lexan®
* Sleek and sylish, with crisp clean lines and contours
* Meets all specs for EFRA 200mm GBS and ROAR body rules
* Large wing for downforce tuning - easily adjusted for and aft
* 2 rear bumper trim lines ?upper for EFRA, lower for ROAR
* Paint then peel overspray film, sticker sheet, and window masks included