This is Pro-Line’s 1966 Ford F-100 Clear Body for Short Course trucks with extended body mounts.
- Clear – Requires painting
- Old-School “Hay Hauler” looks
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan
- Licensed 1966 Ford F-150 body for SC trucks with Extended Body Mounts (sold separately)
- Unmatched detail and realism
- Four steps to get your Body Ready: 1. Clean Body and apply included window mask, 2. Paint then peel the over-spray film off, 3. Sticker your body (decal sheet included), and 4. Mount your new body onto your car
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Now you can have your very own custom “Hay Hauler” with the all new and fully licensed 1966 Ford F-150 body! The ’66 F-150 body comes with perfectly scaled details, like the huge fender flares and step-sides, that will bring you back to the good ol’ days. You can even create your own version of the Class 8 Desert Truck that dominated the desert in the 1980’s!
However you decide to detail your truck, the ’66 Ford body will transform your SC into the best looking truck around and turn heads. Get your very own “Hay Hauler” body now!Includes:
Clear Lexan 1966 F-150 Body
Window masks included
Paint-then-peel overspray film includedFits:
Traxxas Slash (with Pro-Line Extended Body Mount PRO607000, sold separately)
Traxxas Slash 4x4 (with Pro-Line Extended Body Mount PRO608700, sold separately)
Associated SC10 2WD (with Pro-Line Extended Body Mount PRO607100, sold separately) Note:
Body is shown painted as an example. This body comes clear and will require painting with Lexan safe paint.
Length: 20.3" (516mm)
Width (at doors): 9.4" (239mm)
Height: 6.5" (165mm)
Wheel Base: 12.7" (323mm)
- Traxxas Slash 4X4 1/10
- Associated SC10 2WD
- Traxxas Slash 1/10
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
Fits great on 1/10 scale traxxas slash. No modification needed
good detail really nice truck body . i would really like to see vlntage car bodies ( 50's 60' 70's) for the traxxas slash .