This is Pro-Line’s new BullDog Gen 3 Clear Body for the Hot Bodies D812.
- New Gen 3 Styling that will improve Looks and Performance
- Fabricated to fit'snugly around each chassis component
- Four steps to get your Body Race Ready: 1. Clean Body and apply included window mask, 2. Paint then peel the over-spray film off, 3. Sticker your body (decal sheet included), and 4. Mount your new BullDog onto your car
- Advanced Gen 3 cab forward design generates unmatched off-power steering
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Pro-Line has a new and improved BullDog design with added enhancements that will really make you go faster! The new D812 Gen 3 Bulldog (that Pro-Line driver Ty Tessmann debuted at the ROAR Nationals) features a higher and larger swoop on the front side panels for more front down-force. The rear section of the roof has been dramatically angled off for a fresh new look and to allow more air to get to the cooling fins on the motor. The Pro-Line Gen 3 Bulldog also has a raised rear section behind the motor to increase the balance of traction front to rear for more traction on any surface. Includes:
Clear Lexan BullDog Gen 3 Body
Window masks included
Paint-then-peel overspray film includedFits:
Hot Bodies D812Note:
This Body is painted for display; it comes clear and requires Lexan safe paint.
- Hot Bodies 1/8 Ve8
- Hot Bodies D812 Kit