This is the Pro-Line Heavy-Duty BullDog Clear 1/8 scale Body for the Hot Bodies D812.
Pro-Line went all-out for the World Championships in Argentina with an all new, very special High Down-Force BullDog body for the unique track conditions. Every effort on the HD BullDog was made to add high-speed stability and improve the rear Down-Force, which greatly improved lap times, significantly on tracks with a long straight-away and few jumps.
Air channels extend over the length of the body and large vertical fins extend out of the roof line to achieve maximum straight line stability. The rear portion of the HD BullDog features a scooped spoiler that provides the improved Rear Down-Force, giving your buggy a more balanced and stable feel at high-speeds. Do you want to run the exact same body as the Pros ran at the World Championships? Then you need Pro-Line’s New HD BullDog body!
One Pro-Line Heavy-Duty BullDog Clear Body with Decal sheet, Window Masks, Paint-then-peel overspray film and a Rear Wing
Body scissors and reamer
Polycarbonate safe spray or brush-on paint
Note: This body comes clear and requires painting.
- Clear - requires painting
- Four steps to get your Body Race Ready: 1. Clean Body and apply included window mask, 2. Paint then peel the over-spray film off, 3. Sticker your body (decal sheet included), and 4. Mount your new BullDog onto your car
- Used successfully by Ty Tessmann at the World Championships in Argentina for a podium finish
- Specifically designed for High-Speed, High Down-Force Conditions
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- For the Hot Bodies D812
Length: 14" (356mm)
Width: 7.5" (190mm) at widest point
Height: 3.8" (97mm)