Warning: Last items in stock!
Pro-Line's Trencher tires are designed to give your short course truck optimal traction on just about any surface. Realistic shaped treads give your short course truck a scale look while offering ridiculous amounts of forward bite. The tall tread will also offer traction in many different terrains and deliver durability, second to none. Available in M3 (Soft) compound for setting the pace at the track.
Trencher SC tire (2 pcs)
Closed Cell inserts (2 pcs)
Additional inner foam insert for stock SlashÂ® wheel owners (2 pcs)
Pro-Line decal (1 pc)
* Horizontal H shaped tread for ridiculous amounts of traction and side-to-side stability
* Oversized tall tread are second-to-none in durability and longevity
* High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
* Extremely detailed sidewall design for that tough off-road look
* For use with Pro-Line glue wheels, bead-loc or stock wheels
* Official Pro-Line logo and Trencher SC name embossed on sidewall of tire
* Tire made 100% in the USA
|Vehicle Type||Short Course|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
"awesome all around bashing tire. soft is really soft put all 4 on my SC10. The rears are wearing quickly with my 5700KV drag racing but they are gripping well on pavement."
Recommended to buy: Yes